1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

We're doing great everybody. Keep it up and We'll be getting over any obstacles. I'm on 10/30 days but I've got 2 times "Wet Dream". I'm struggling to get rid of "Wet Dream". Does anyone here have the same my situations? I'm so lonely :(

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  2. sumguy55

sumguy55 Fapstronaut

I'm starting today. I've never done 90 days before. I want to change my life.

3. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

You absolutely can do it bro. I always stand by you. Don't worry about lonely

4. sumguy55

sumguy55 Fapstronaut

Thanks man. On your side too.

5. axiomatic

axiomatic Fapstronaut

Day 1/90 through. Went through relatively OK up until I got home and got bored. The temptation is crazy real. I don't think I ever realized how much of a junky I am, I always just gave into the temptation. Now that i'm resisting i'm realizing how much of a challenge this will really be. I'm gonna clean my entire apartment, and keep repeating in my head my mantra of "one more day." One more day to give towards this. Let's see what 90 days does for my health and wellbeing. I'm anxious all the time, I'm swamped with guilt, I'm depressed. I need to change something and this is that thing. I can and must do this.

Thanks for listening.

6. I would like to participate I just got back with my recent girlfriend and I am willing to change for her. My feelings for her are still underlying and we stopped because I was PMOing before and I didn't feel the need to continue the relationship...

7. yeenyeenyeen

yeenyeenyeen Fapstronaut

Day 14. Keep going man. The urge is only illusion. They lie us with fantasy and left us with regret. We can do this boiis!!

8. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

9. Curly lee jones

Curly lee jones Fapstronaut

Crazy days have come to my life, full of work so there is no time for doing or even thinking. i still have this thoughts about, but being busy is my loyal gun. i have ried a lot this days and sometimes i really do not know why, i friend of mine told me that this days will very difficult since don´t have the stimulli. i am happy of writing this one day, one opportunity tu cure.

10. bakes

bakes Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Day 5.
    90 days is a big number. It gives me bump goose by just thinking about it. But fear is no reason to quit.

11. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 15/90 started. Today I want to make it a productive day. Cheers guys.

12. Just have an emotional resolve within yourself that you will succeed and don't waver from it for 90 days. I am on day 33 and never made it yet after 5 years of trying so who am I to advise??? I have almost had no temptations in those 33 days because I am really locked in now with several AP's as well as my wife cheering me on. This helps.

13. Brilliant! Keep it up and stay strong, brother! You can do it! :)

14. Congrats!!!

15. Ephesians 2:8

Ephesians 2:8 Fapstronaut

16. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

17. Day 0. As Laozi said in the Tao Te Ching: "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

18. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut