1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 29 days. Horrible day today but it didn't have anything to do with pmo. Tomorrow will be a milestone though.

Seeker401 and Reboot04 like this.
  2. Day 1 - Started to do my recovery routines again, it's important to express commitment.

Seeker401 and Reboot04 like this.
  3. Runkkari

Runkkari Fapstronaut

4. Journeyer

Journeyer Fapstronaut

Day 12/90! Trying to stay focused.

winner2017 likes this.
  5. winner2017

winner2017 Fapstronaut

6. Joggyd

Joggyd Fapstronaut

Day 7 Started the day off on A depressed mood… But I got over it… I took a cold shower about half an hour ago and I feel really good right now! I feel like I'm getting somewhere ...and I don't feel the urges…

7. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Day 23 and going strong, but it was definitely a difficult day. I find my focus leaning back towards old habits on days like this where I can't seem to keep myself from worrying about the future or past. The Napoleon Hill quote has helped me out today: "One of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat." I think my biggest weakness is not pushing through when things get really rough; recoiling in a difficult situation instead of using it as an opportunity for growth. It's really easy to look at a situation as black and white, difficult or easy, but a lot harder to see it as growth and a value driven life vs. complacency and lack of meaning. Today sucked for a lot of reasons, but I think the perspective that my day being rough is something to hide from instead of use to my advantage is part of the problem.

Reboot04 and LuckyCarrot like this.
  8. Runkkari

Runkkari Fapstronaut

day 7 relapse! I was tired and let my guard down and started edging when tired and finally relapsed.. tomorrow is day one again new start and a new chance to escape from pmo. starting this challenge again at 9.1

9. LuckyCarrot

LuckyCarrot Fapstronaut

I'm in on day 2 Lets do this!

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. LuckyCarrot

LuckyCarrot Fapstronaut

Except I'll start on day 0, the longer the better

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

12. Cool signature block! :)

ValarMaiar likes this.
  13. GetUpFromTheChair40

GetUpFromTheChair40 Fapstronaut

14. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

15. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 9/90 let's go! I'm so motivated right now!

16. Ok, I’m keen on this. My counter is currently on 2 but I understand to do this challenge I’ll need to start from zero. So here I am, day 0/90.

17. MeoG

MeoG Fapstronaut

Day 5.

Arc12 likes this.
  18. Niyas

Niyas New Fapstronaut

Day 16, I want to accomplish the challenge

Arc12 likes this.