[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

2. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

Day 68/90 - had a great workout at the gym today. 220 lb leg press - I weigh 69 kg now since I’ve lost 9kg due to nofap + gym.
    Girls at gym were swirling around me ... anywhere from 18 yold to 65 yrs :) looked all of them in the eye without ogling. For whatever reason they all seem to want to bend over in front of me in their yoga pants..

bakes, Majik, RiseToGreatness and 3 others like this.
  3. RyukJr

RyukJr Fapstronaut

yesterday was day 1 of 90 did pretty well

4. Tiger uppercut!

Tiger uppercut! Moderator Assistant
    Staff Member Moderator Assistant

My Journal
  5. Cubzy

Cubzy Fapstronaut

Day 1 starting again

6. Klenton

Klenton Fapstronaut

Day 31 of 90
    August 12, 2019 | Monday

Kingfisher, bakes, testwarz and 3 others like this.
  7. Fredi-the

Fredi-the Fapstronaut

Started Challenge on Jan 25, 2019
    Relapsed 7/199 Days
    Day 4/90 no PM
    Day 55 of weight training
    Day 2 - reduced sugar
    - feeling good with few urges
    - relieved and overjoyed my lifestyle changes have improved my mental, physical and spiritual health
    - keep going fellas, it's worth it

8. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

Keep focus on the goal bro. Its hard but its worth it. Go bro, much love

Tiger uppercut! and Majik like this.
  9. RiseToGreatness

That's already a good training there bro. See, when the shitty days appear, if you can cope with sadness or boredom in different ways.
    I believe the tendency of humans is to expand, to create, and when we're not in that mood the tendency is to lean on some distorced form of confort (food, drugs, alcohol, pmo...). So its very important for one to be aware of himself.

Many people relapse precisely because life sucks in the moment. So its important to ask "whats happening to me right now?" , and be aware for some moments on your body. Then cope with the situation if there is one "how can i solve this problem?", so when that is out of the way its time to rise from the lethargy. Ask yourself "what do i really wanna do right now?" then follow the trail of inspiration ;)

Tiger uppercut! and Klenton like this.
  10. RiseToGreatness

Brother, you can't make promises like that. The dual type of thinking "all or nothing" its the feeding ground of addictions. So instead of putting pressure on yourself to be superman, just think now, this moment, this day: no pmo. Thats all that matters. And if you relapse focus on the behaviour itself "what has happened?" and learn from it.
    Go bro, much love

11. RiseToGreatness

Feeling a bit hesitant today so i read my nofap memos in the mobile, especially the "excuses to fap" memos. Feeling more focus again :)

Lets keep fighting brothers, one day at a time, one urge at a time. Whatever happens: not today!!!

Onwards

bakes, Majik and Tiger uppercut! like this.
  12. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

1 day back on the clock. Pretty pleased that there was no chaser. ( I normally take advantage of a relapse with an extra binge to "make the most of it"!). Although I did just catch myself wandering just now. Got a full day planned tomorrow, so all good! ;)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  13. Majik

Majik Fapstronaut

I do really appreciate the support, thanks mate. This wave of depression just overtook me, and when you are in it it is so hard to see a way out, or mainly just can't be bothered to. It is weird, and I hate it. Will try and catch it earlier next time and fight it, but that is easier said than done.

I love the fact that you take the time to offer words of encouragement to everyone on here. If we were all like you then the world would be awesome! :)

14. Onigiri

Onigiri Fapstronaut

15. Titu

Titu Fapstronaut

16. Rooki3

Rooki3 Fapstronaut

12 days...

17. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

1 days PMO
    0 days sugar
    3 days no alcohol. 1 14 day streak.
    42 days no social media.
    Rosary yesterday.

Doing good. I got two blockers set on my phone. Everytime I get off work I will turn them on before I go home. I am going to get rid of my computer for awhile. Going to give it to a friend. Between these 2 things I can hopefully get over this. I will keep praying. I need to stop this. This needs to end now.

RiseToGreatness and RyukJr like this.
  18. testwarz

testwarz Fapstronaut

A lot of us struggle with depression on here. Seems to be a combo of pmo and personal struggles. What helped me in first few weeks was physical activity till near exhaustion but not injury or damaging my health. Nofap +exercise +patience is the golden triangle... whenever you r stuck reach out to the bros on here and get thru the day. Also cut out tv and internet n YouTube etc by 99%. The 1% is for essentials like bills or study etc

19. Saitama999

Saitama999 Fapstronaut

20. Santi123

Santi123 New Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "2525, post: 1095800, member: 155800"] ¡ Bienvenido al desafío de 90 días!

[​IMG]

El desafío de 90 días es actualmente el desafío más común para los fapstronautas.

¿Qué es el DESAFÍO 90?

- El desafío es fácil y claro . Debe alcanzar los 90 días sin PMO .

- Debe comenzar el día 0 y debe publicar preferiblemente todos los días en este hilo hasta que alcance los 3 meses.

Cuando cumples 3 meses, dejas este hilo para siempre. Eso es todo.

¿Quieres probar el próximo desafío?

Haga clic aquí para participar en el 365 Days Challenge.

Nota: Tras el gran éxito de este desafío y mi tiempo limitado en el foro, el salón de la fama se ha desactivado por un período indefinido.
    [/CITAR]
    Día 1

RiseToGreatness likes this.