1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. erdinger44

erdinger44 Fapstronaut

2. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Check in at day 19 of 90.
    "Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

J007B, xmag3000, Starboii and 3 others like this.
  3. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

very good bro, keep it up!!!

Mr.Anka and PowerfulSRE like this.
  4. RiseToGreatness

very good bro, keep it up. if you sense the mobile being near you in sleep puts you in hesitation often, it´s better not risk it and put it in other division of the house. just saying :). it was a trigger for me and i had to change the place where i let the mobile at night ;)

5. RiseToGreatness

very good, keep it up bro. try to stay busy and passionate about what you do. that will release dopamine in a different way :)

6. RiseToGreatness

sorry to hear that, see if you can learn something with the fall, how it began. then change the trigger, knowledge is power. go bro

Woahhhh likes this.
  7. RiseToGreatness

i´ve a strong feeling that this streak will be the one.

8. Starkid919

Starkid919 Fapstronaut

Thanks for asking...and I do need some help I guess...BCS...I just couldn't control those urges....I've been masturbating a lot these days

Starboii and PowerfulSRE like this.
  9. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

thank you bro!

Starboii likes this.
  10. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

I completed day 7 without any problem. I was mostly outside today and It didn't come to my mind. Maybe I can use as a strategy to stay away alone at home. And I am really happy to see you all in this group guys because I am feeling more confident when I noticed that I am not alone at this fight. I thank you all.

11. Onigiri

Onigiri Fapstronaut

I'm in!
    First time in NoFap and hardmode.

xmag3000, Starboii, Mr.Anka and 2 others like this.
  12. FreeyaMind

FreeyaMind Fapstronaut

Had some slip ups during my last few streaks and ended up losing all my progress and feeling worse than ever.
    I've learnt alot from those mistakes, and it's helping me become better.
    I think that by maintaining and believing the thoughts that PMO is disgusting, and instant gratification for zero effort is pointless and self-destructive - I can overcome this.

Day 5/90

Onwards!

13. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

70/90
    :( Been feeling depressed for consecutive days and i keep having anxieties, im scared i may not get the job etc... i want to jack it out but i reached 200 i dont want for it to go to waste :( no friends available to talk to, girlfriend is far away from me... it feels like my love life is a joke, im jobless, im broke.. i sometimes want to kill myself but im religious so that wouldnt happen, but im wishing to die i wish thanos could use the infinity gauntlet to me so that with just a snap all my pains will be gone... i always feel alone even im with my mom my niece my sisters and brother... fast forward to my death pls... life in this world is useless anyway, i want to go to heaven
    Sorry for posting this long, is just that i have no one to talk to about my feelings... sorry for the drama

14. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut

Yesterday: 71/90
    Today: 72/90

15. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Check-in, Yesterday day 41
    Today 42 on challenge
    Day 50 clean
    Today Quote:
    If we are facing in the right direction, all we have to do is keep on walking.
    Buddhist Proverb

16. Hero's_creed

Hero's_creed Fapstronaut

17. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 1
    Although I relapsed yesterday but I realized some good things which I will put into practice this time .
    One day at a time , one urge at a time ..
    I WONT DO IT TODAY
    All the best guys