1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend! Don't stop now, just keep going! Good luck!

2. A47

A47 Fapstronaut

Day 16. It has been a long day with some very powerful urges and I think this is because I basically had nothing much to do today. But I didn't lose to them because no matter what happens I cannot see my willpower to be broken down any more.

lofi, PowerfulSRE, Woahhhh and 2 others like this.
  3. captaingill

captaingill Fapstronaut

Day 11 - Check In!!
    Today's Quote: I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experiences behind him. - Roosevelt

4. Start Date: Jan 25, 2019
    Day 121/124 no PM (relapsed day 51, 70, 102)
    Day 22/90 consecutive no PM
    Day 124 no alcohol or caffeine
    Day 92 weight training
    - feeling good but had some sexual dreams this morning and woke up with a woodie
    - all under control though as $3400 rests on my decision now to go the course and not relapse
    - need to get out of bed now incase I do something foolish while on my cell
    - stay strong, live proud brothers

PowerfulSRE, xmag3000, A47 and 2 others like this.
  5. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

reset the counter yesterday. got home alone for too long, relapse and binge, oh well :(

but i learned one more valuable lesson, it´s kind of hard when you think in long term goals if the urge seems so intense in the moment. the "great life ahead" seems insignificant when we´re facing a strong "fuck it" urge. so in motivation it´s good to be aware of the benefits of long term nofap but also the imediate effects of pmo.

luckly (or unluckly) pmo imediatly destroys the energy, the motivation and the good mood. crystal clear.
    it leaves you tired, unmotivated, with a huge void and sex obsessed.

so the hazards of pmo are not only in long term (life ruined) but in short term (day ruined). i already add that to my guidelines ;). today my addicted mind try to play that trick again but i was prepared.

Onwards my brothers, one day a time, one urge at a time. No pmo.

lofi, Fredi-the, Harrylucid and 5 others like this.
  6. MWM89

MWM89 Fapstronaut

Day 0. I keep saying "tomorrow" and it hasn't worked yet. I'm tired of saying "tomorrow."

PowerfulSRE and Mr.Anka like this.
  7. Anew2019

Anew2019 Fapstronaut

Day zero. Started at 8 am.

8. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Come on bro! Get up and continue to fight more strongly than ever.

RiseToGreatness and PowerfulSRE like this.
  9. Mr.Anka

Mr.Anka Fapstronaut

Day five completed. Sometimes I am thinking i am normal and not having an addiction problem but I am really sure its a trick of my mind. And once or twice I felt very depressed today do you is it related to my addiction?

10. Lawliet129

Lawliet129 Fapstronaut

68/90

11. xmag3000

xmag3000 Fapstronaut

Day 40 on challenge
    Day 47 Clean. My longer streak, thanks to all you guys, been part of this community have make me stronger .:emoji_muscle::emoji_thumbsup::emoji_handshake:

12. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut

Day 32/90 checking in. Last night slept late. Had urges. Late night awakes are dangerous they lead to pmo. But I was lucky. Had lots of fear of relapse last night. Anyways I made through urges successfully. Cheers guys.

13. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

Could be, that’s for you to decide, but in my experience addiction can play tricks on the mind

Cody Dinh, Mr.Anka and PowerfulSRE like this.
  14. Woahhhh

Woahhhh Fapstronaut

52/90 it’s been a long exhausting day

15. Harrylucid

Harrylucid Fapstronaut

Day 7
    Does not matter what happens tommorow , but I won't mug up with pmo today ...
    One urge at a time , one breath at a time ,one day at a time ....
    All the best for this day guys

Cody Dinh, xmag3000, Mr.Anka and 3 others like this.
  16. Day 4 begins. I'm hoping that the journey will become easier from this point onward, but no pain, no gain, isn't it? I also ran a 5k this morning. Hope it increase it to a 10k by the end of June: training and exercise really helps with the urges.

Cody Dinh, xmag3000, Mr.Anka and 2 others like this.
  17. surfdude

surfdude Fapstronaut