Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
day 1/90 no youtube
Nice to see you join the club on no alcohol and caffeine. I like the sugar and meditation and might add that to my arsenal. Love the quote too - sooooo true since if fapping gives us guilt and shame, then stop doing it!
Day 31 of no PM
Day 100 of no alcohol or caffeine
Day 68 of weight training
Day 1 of meditation
- love this idea of putting meditation on the badge as a built in reminder to do it since I do it infrequently. Thanks @RiseToGreatness
- I am going to add it to my nofap arsenal at least 10 minutes a day
- feeling great today with one temptation this morning but nothing serious
- starting to realize that by making nofap a lifestyle choice, it becomes easier and help me through this day counting process
- when 90 days are done, I will be happy to stop counting
- have a great Sunday everyone
Sorry friends I relapsed, on my 25th day...though it was 4days more than my previous streak of 21days
Still unmotivated to do something. Playing guitar was also a bit hard for me, but I did it and am proud. Tomorrow school... nah. Also I got some exams back, well not so good marks....
To avoid those jerks in school I listen a lot of music, but to hear the same music again and again.. well that`s also not a solution. Now I said to myself 1 or 2 times each week I don`t listen music, for example every Sunday or every weekend to take a break.
Do you think these mood and energy swings will be gone at a time? For example in a few years?
Today I went to hike, met a girl. We are going to meet next week again. Hopefully, it would go smoothly.
33/90 days done. Today is my 34th day. Still keeping the promise.
Day 2, haven't felt this good in months
This is it chief
Starting day 2
How is the no alcohol going? I binged hard this weekend and now feel like a mess.
The quote of the day:
''Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.''
Thomas A. Edison
Wish the best to everyone.
@ujing , take that advice.
It's going great! I don't miss it or the hangovers. Booze usually leads to relapses for me as well.
28/90 it’s not been to bad , had a great trip with friends this past weekend