Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.
I relapsed, after 25 days. I had sex, I could not resist. Now I will not start a challenge immediately. I will wait for 3-4 days to see how I feel, and then I will maybe start again.
41 Days Check in
Depends on the way you act out. Stepping back from Hard mode is perhaps also a solution.
Has been quite easy so far but my mind is ready.
day 4 completed....
that´s the power of groups. all in the same boat, all with the same goal . onwards brother, one day at a time.
well said brother. onwards
brother, instead of gaining false ilusions, do the APA test an see how you scored.
- You use more extreme pornographic material than you planned, use porn more frequently than you planned, or have used porn over a greater time span than you planned.
- You have several times expressed that you would like to quit or reduce use and/or have unsuccessfully tried to reduce or stop use.
- You spend an inordinate or inconvenient amount of time acquiring, using, and/or recovering from the effects of por- -You experience strong cravings for porn.
- You have compromised major obligations at home, at work, or at school due to porn use.
- You continue using porn despite knowing that it is consistently causing or worsening social or interpersonal problems.
- You have skipped or given up significant social or occupational activities in order to use porn.
- You use porn in ways or locations that are physically hazardous.
- You continue using porn despite knowing that it is consistently causing or worsening physical or psychological problems.
- You have acquired a tolerance and need more lengthy, varied, or extreme porn to feel the same or similar pleasure as when you first started using.
- You experience unpleasant withdrawal symptoms when you abstain and may use porn to alleviate these symptoms.
2-3 symptoms - mild addiction
4-5 - moderate addiction
6 or more - severe addiction
if you have at least 4 symptoms, there is virtually no chance of ever gaining control over porn. if you do the 90 days and come back to PMO, you going down the spiral again. garanteed. addictions are cronic diseases, there is no cure for it. treatment is basically built around abstinence.
but don´t be sad, when you start feeling the true power of nofap you´ll have a life beyond your dreams. as a rebooter once said:
"you´ll feel so energy, you´ll feel so happiness that you won´t even know what to do with yourself"
very good brother. you´re very discrete but you´re doing it . awesome!!! onwards
I was busy all day. I helped some people in my church, and I played soccer a lot. I did even more than I needed. Even my body said with a spasm in my leg to me to stop, but I didn't, and now I'm really tired. I think it was really bad to drink some coffee before it. I have a high pulse now, and I'm not doing cold shower, to not make my pulse even higher, and have a heartattack.
but your counter says NO porn/masturbation, sex is not included. why reset?
don´t forget to motivate yourself every day to nofap brother, several times per day. even if you feel confident, specially if your feel confident. there´s traps everywere and the addicted mind is just waiting for an excuse.
great day today, energy is rising.
Well in my case I have counted 9 things from the list you mentioned. That concludes that I have severe addiction. So thank you RiseToGreatness
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I relapsed again after 3 days. One thing is I don't feel any remorse after pmo. I don't know how to do this. I'm gonna try to be productive for the rest of the day but I did relapse. I'm gonna say I know its bad for you but I really don't feel like anything issue changing. And I relapse without trying. Maybe it's because I'm so young- I haven't have a wet dream yet and I'm 14 and my brain chemistry is probably different. I don't know what I need.
Also what do you think of when you sleep? I always for like the past years thought of me easily getting rich or getting a girlfriend and everything, something's fantisizing on porn. I'm trying to change that by thinking of nearly nothing but then I feel like I cant sleep. I haven't told this to anyone but I need to make some better stuff about my life
I waste a lot of time on the computer as well. For a long time I will just do stuff on the computer without doing work- not even games. Porn happens ocasionally. I like will look of fancy cars or like look for stuff to buy or watch YouTube or play some mobile games or other stuff that makes me at peace for the Time but then I feel bad that I didn't do anything. I want to know what you think about me right now. What should I change. Porn isn't the only thing- I have other terrible habits.
Excited to join this Challenge! It will go with my personal 90-day no PMO challenge. Starting now day 0.
So I relapsed I will do small challenges to boost myself