1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

9 years of ups and downs of fighting PMO

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Blackhawk098, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Blackhawk098

Blackhawk098 Fapstronaut

Hi, guys! This is my first ever post on NoFap thread. I'm gonna introduce myself, i'm 17 and i have been fighting PMO influence ever since i was 9 or 10. Actually, i had been doing NoFap since 9 years ago but i haven't known what NoFap was. So i was really on my own, without knowing such forum existed. It's very nice to meet you guys, since i've been hiding from my parents and my friends (some) about my addiction because i'm very ashamed of it. I hope that every one of us could learn and strengthen each other from everyone's story, including mine.

I will write about my 9 years of journey later on, i'll write somewhere on June 24th since it's my 365 days of my 2nd reboot.
    Thanks, and have a nice day!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    Deleted Account and Toni7 like this.
  2. Hello and welcome!

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here is some quick links to get you started.

- You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here tohelp you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Always be positive

Always be positive Fapstronaut