1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

9 reasons to stay away from P ! Great article !

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Queenie%Bee, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

mirx88, Nugget9, NF4L and 3 others like this.
  2. Ifatfirstyoudont

Ifatfirstyoudont Fapstronaut

Thanks for that link, very good read!

Queenie%Bee likes this.
  3. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Did you sign up for the 30 days email ? They were a huge kickstart for my SO

4. So according to the article being manly mean being vulnerable. Emm... What?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2018
  5. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Ya being vulnerable is “manly” . Especially in a commited relationship;) there is nothing more attractive than someone completely letting their emotions show .

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 and Jennica like this.
  6. Jennica

Jennica Fapstronaut

Absolutely!

Queenie%Bee likes this.
  7. So if it's manly if a woman is vulnerable does she stop being feminine? I think most of what is said in the article is good but I object to the term manly. Such terms encourage there to be no vulnerablity I think. To paraphase Brené Brown many women want men to be vulnerable, but when they are they want them to stop. It seems to me most women play this weird game of wanting vulnerablity but when given it they don't want it. It seems to me this confusion over vulnerability comes from the idea of what it means to be manly.

8. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

When I was much younger and not wanting a serious relationship, yes someone too vulnerable was a turn off to ME , but I think that had more to do with what I was looking for . NOW , in a looooonnngggg relationship I expect nothing but true vulnerable because that’s exactly what I give . All it is is that old saying “ real men cry “ or shouldn’t be afraid to , or whatever

9. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

I think he was trying to use guy talk I guess ;)

10. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Perfect