1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

9 months now

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by frogg05, Sep 18, 2017.

1. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

So happy that I've gone this far! i am really starting to learn alot about myself. That when my back is against the wall I'll do anything to improve my life. Not only has it been 9 months since watching P and M. It's been 29 days sober from alcohol (I had no problem tho) things are looking clearer, my eyes don't have that fuzzy vision and I feel a little more like I can look people in the eye. (Happy about that one) I lost atleast 8 pounds. My head JUST started to feel less foggy. Now, am I feeling TONS of energy like most??...no...maybe it'll come later. But I just feel more present now...instead of watching my life I'm apart of it again. There's still things that need to improve but I'm very hopeful it will! Number one on my list would be my uncontrollable Anxiety disorder. If I get success in that I'll be a FUCKING motivational speaker! But all jokes aside I see now that just because you don't FEEL like you're improving doesn't mean you aren't. Good things come to those who wait! The brain takes time to heal and you can't expect fast recovery if you're 1.PMOing 2. Edging 3. Lusting after everything you see. 4. Drinking alcohol (which slows down your healing/reboot) there were times I wanted to give in but would read the success forums for inspiration and continue to live and fight another day. Survival is continuing to live despite circumstances. But also doing whatever it takes WHATEVER! to overcome these obstacles. My motto from this point on for myself and others who are struggling NO EXCUSES no matter how hard this gets NO EXCUSES keep going keep finding ways to improve this. Eventually you'll find out it was worth the wait.
    My 10th month update is next.
    Stay strong! No excuses!

2. Decade_Old_Fapper

Decade_Old_Fapper Fapstronaut

Congrats man , i am a pmo addict myself for last 10 years,
    I didn't do any drugs but just pmo and I am 6 months into NoFap but still i am a zombie and in a flatline, no emotions, no motivation, fatigue but I know healing is taking place since I have almost 90% reduction in my anxiety and my libido comes like maybe for 2 minutes but I know that its real libido and not a dopamine craving, i hope I will be completely healed soon,
    How long were you addicted?, did you do drugs as well!.

Asgardian36 and frogg05 like this.
  3. Eddie307

Eddie307 Fapstronaut

Wow guys congrats on your success so far. I've got a question? Spontaneous ejaculation! Wet dreams! how often does it happen? They say these a ways the body gets rid of excess sperm. Whats going on down there with regard to semen?

Asgardian36 likes this.
  4. Decade_Old_Fapper

Decade_Old_Fapper Fapstronaut

I never have spontaneous ejaculation or wet dreams , however I notice a pattern that every 20 days when I go to pee, there is white milky water comes out before actual urine comes, so I know that is my semen being expelled by the body,
    Now mind you, this is useless semen, our semen has a very high nutritional value and spiritual energy in it and it gets reabsorbed in the body if we don't ejaculate, however when all the nutrition has been absorbed by the body the useless semen is thrown away either with urine or by spontaneous ejaculation or by wet dreams but this thing should happen once or twice a month otherwise there is some other problem,
    Medical science and modern society is so stupid that they don't even know what are the benefits of semen retention .

Asgardian36, frogg05 and Eddie307 like this.
  5. Eddie307

Eddie307 Fapstronaut

Nice! Thanks for the insight. Hahaha spiritual pressure! I like that, awesome stuff.

Decade_Old_Fapper likes this.
  6. Shiro no hato

Shiro no hato New Fapstronaut

That's awesome! Especially that you're already noticing physical improvements. I'm the same with the tiredness, feeling exhausted even with good amounts of sleep. I'm on day 29 so I'm hoping that'll improve later on. Nice motto. Keep it up.

frogg05 likes this.
  7. frogg05

frogg05 Fapstronaut

Well I was addicted for possibly 5 years. I didn't know it...Until the 5th year. But no drug addiction just gambling and alcohol.

8. J4220

J4220 Fapstronaut

Awesome job man. You are an inspiration. Way to continue the journey of self improvement.

frogg05 likes this.