1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7days 50 pushups>meditation>showers before sleep

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by mana95, Jan 4, 2019.

1. mana95

mana95 Fapstronaut

The purpose of this challenge is avoid night relapses while increasing concentration.

The challenge is simple, a participant has to do 50 pushups, then 10min meditation followed by adding 2min per day and a shower before sleep for 7days.finally leave this thread awarding concentration skill at the end of challange.

Note - if its too difficult to do 50 pushups at the beginning try Break down it into few sets and do setwise.(ex - 2 sets of 25/ 3sets of 15,17,18 ; take a 15sec break between sets)

Note - do not try to wet head at showers because it may be cause flu or ill )

Congratulations ☺️ wish u strong mind,strong body. If there are any suggestions plz post below this thread

2. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

I can go with those Fifty Push ups. Sure will. I will also try the meditation, but, the wet shower ? I don't think I would do that !

mana95 likes this.
  3. mana95

mana95 Fapstronaut

Its ok, do the pushups + meditation without shower. The purpose of shower is there for better sleep.

4. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut