1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

75 days, solid performance, winning vs. flatline, but very hard on myself

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by ChicagoGenXGuy, Jan 14, 2019.

1. ChicagoGenXGuy

ChicagoGenXGuy Fapstronaut

2 great sessions and Os with GF, 1 Saturday morning and 1 Sunday morning. Strong performance, decent stamina. We were both happy.

She doesn't know about my PMO addiction and withdrawal. I've been struggling with flatline ups & downs last 4-6 weeks. Twice strong in 2 days over weekend is encouraging. Feeling chaser effect but not going to scratch that itch.

I'm hard on myself about everything. I know 75 days without PM is an accomplishment. I have a hard time putting progress in perspective. This effort feels so new after 24+ years of compulsive PMO. It's been very hard for me to celebrate. I suppose it's just another way my brain is punishing me for quitting.

Congratulations to me. Good work. Don't succumb to your brain diminishing this milestone like it's no big deal, not worth it, and the beast addiction still calls all the shots. Keep going. You're winning. You will call all the shots as the beast shrivels up.

2. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Good for you dude! Keep at it!

ChicagoGenXGuy likes this.
  3. ChicagoGenXGuy

ChicagoGenXGuy Fapstronaut

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

very inspiring to hear your story, brother! Keep it going!

ChicagoGenXGuy likes this.