1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

70 days down and still going

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ryan Veitch, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

8 more days to hit 120. I am hoping to push it to 150 and beyond.

vxlccm and SkyFallBack like this.
  2. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    You can do it, @Ryan Veitch -- great job so far. Being distracted and off NoFap can be a healthy thing. The community is here when you need the reminder of why we're in the game and that it's the right choice (;

3. Rey Rey

Rey Rey Fapstronaut

This is really positive I am sure you doing best and inspiring for us

vxlccm likes this.
  4. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I made it to 129 days which is my highest so far. Previous best was a 100. The bad news is that I have fallen off spectacularly. The only reason my timer shows 150+ days is because I was too ashamed to come back and admit it here.
    So it's back to the board again. However to try and get something out of it, I decided to see the effects of PMO after being clean for 129 days.
    1) It took just over a couple of weeks before I was back to my old habits. I am spending more time looking for P which means I no longer devote time to useful activities.
    2) Lack of attention and the return of a constant lurking anxiety.
    3) Irritability that flares up for the smallest of things.
    4) A general tendency to take the easy way out for everything from eating (junk food instead of looking for something healthy) to exercise (none) which I resist although it is getting stronger.
    5) Weaker erections than I was having during my PMO-free phase.
    6) A feeling of hopeless inevitability that I cannot escape this.

Still tomorrow is a new day and I plan to catch up with that wagon and get straight back on again. Next stop is 150 days.

Deleted Account and vxlccm like this.
  5. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    HONESTY. We've all had to eat that sandwich a few times.

Hang in there. You know what's right. Now, just do better at staying on the wagon. Kudos.

6. Ryan Veitch

Ryan Veitch Fapstronaut

Thanks vxlccm. If you don't mind me asking, what is the wife test?

7. vxlccm

vxlccm Fapstronaut

My Journal
    @Ryan Veitch hey, I added a link onto my signature that will explains :)

Been clean from full pmo issues for a few years now. But, I've still been fighting a remaining psub problem. Trying to do better by my wife!

8. Hey @Ryan Veitch nice post & congrats on your previous streak !! Get back up & keep moving !! We're all there for each other!! Thanks for sharing!!