1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 days successful completion

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Ram*79, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Ram*79

Ram*79 Fapstronaut

I'm married and addicted to masturbation from the age 12. I'm 39 now and I can't stay even single day without masturbation from the age 12.

All asked me why to masturbate when you are married but I don't have answer for that. My reply is I'm more comfortable with masturbation than real sex.

Later I came to know it's not about comfortable it's about addiction. Yes, I'm addicted to it. Due to this addiction I can't able to maintain erection during sex right from the day I got married. I generally masturbate and get erection after getting erection I penetrate her to compete orgasm.

So, I came to know about nofap and start to challenge. My aim is to get my erection during sex.

Today I completed 7th day PMO. Only yesterday (6th day) I had bit of cuddling and kiss with my wife. You know that it's not possible to completely avoid basic intimacy during relationship. So I had some foreplay with her to make us engaged and keep us energetic.

During the foreplay I felt the erection which is much better than before. But I also understand that it's still not ready to sustain for a penetrative sex.

So I'm continuing my reboot and will update at the end of 14 days.

Sorry for my bad English as my native language is not English.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Soupdogg

Soupdogg Fapstronaut

Hi, I’ve been struggling to have sex with my wife for a long time, I’m 37 and I’m not sure if it’s performance anxiety or PIED. I’ve decided to try out nofap from the beginning of this week so I’m only on day 3. I have noticed in the past if I go maybe 7 days without PMO I see a big improvement in libedo and ability to get an errextion but it’s usually temporary. I’m sceptical about whether this works but I’m committed to trying it. Will you keep me informed of your progress?

Ram*79 likes this.
  3. Ram*79

Ram*79 Fapstronaut

ya will keep posted.... I think this will definitely gonna work as I could able to feel the changes

Soupdogg likes this.
  4. Soupdogg

Soupdogg Fapstronaut

Stick with it, hopefully we’ll both see improvement.

5. Ram*79

Ram*79 Fapstronaut

Hi

That's really a good information and yes you are right by every words in your message.

But let me say what I'm trying. I'm not going by number of days targeting for reboot. This is because in relation its not possible to be so stringent if your partner wants sex at anytime.

But luckily my partner is cooperative and she said she could able to wait and she is even ok with cuddle or hug and kisses at times.

So I'm counting my rebooting with every day as my success and it's 9th day now

I hope one day I may be confident and end up as desired.

But your words give me more confident. Thanks for it.

6. Ram*79

Ram*79 Fapstronaut

Ya, I got your point. I will reboot for sure and I guess I won't have much problem when my partner is very cooperative.

Thanks for your thoughts and words which made me to think on wider aspect

7. Keep going you can do it:emoji_thumbsup:

Ram*79 likes this.
  8. Ram*79

Ram*79 Fapstronaut

So at last 2 weeks (14 days) successfully completed without PMO. There are few days where I did foreplay in the period. Now I feel that my erection is getting better as time progress. But I still didn't get the confidence to make out fully. There are times when my brain kicks me for M but I controlled somehow. Let me see how it proceed further

Soupdogg likes this.
  9. Ram*79

Ram*79 Fapstronaut

So Guys,

I can't able to control my desire further. I had sex with my wife after 26 days break from PMO.

But the amazing thing is it worked. I could able to throb my tool much better. I can feel erection sustaining for long until it shot the load which never happened before. I'm not aware I'm reboot completely but I found the change for sure. My wife also said that she enjoyed the ride.

Now I'm not aware whether I need to opt for reboot again or it's not required. But I think I wish to do it again.

Any suggestions?