1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[7-CHALLENGE] THE SEVEN DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Aug 28, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. shubharsh1

shubharsh1 Fapstronaut

2. oretna

oretna Fapstronaut

5/7

3. Hvsc

Hvsc Fapstronaut

4. Want to stop 656

Want to stop 656 Fapstronaut

Day 6

5. 4real

4real Fapstronaut

check in 5

Valier(|[{<=>}]|) likes this.
  6. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

Day 3

7. bb@793

bb@793 Fapstronaut

Relapsed today.i will never give up.i going to give all I got and fight this terrible disease. Because people around me love me so much.i can't let them down.

8. lamine

lamine Fapstronaut

Day 3 ...

Surge hasn't hit yet , no major urges ... Still feels weird about no PMOing before sleeping at night and first thing when I wake up in the morning . habits that I have been doing for more than 7 years everyday . still the beggining of the journey feels great.

Hercules9 likes this.
  9. Hercules9

Hercules9 Fapstronaut

Stay strong, BB and iamine.

10. slitebg

slitebg Fapstronaut

Day 3. I actually almost gave in to the urges while reading up on the forums. I stumbled upon some fetish topics and learned new kinds of P just by reading up. I'm not saying it's anyone's fault but there should be spoilers on those kinds of topic/posts. This is a recovering addict forum after all.

Anyway, thankfully had to go pee /don't laugh/ and when I came back to my computer the urge was gone and the videos I was about to watch seemed ridiculous. So now I just feel great I didn't do it.

To anyone who is having urges at this moment: Do not give in! It's not worth it, don't waste your life.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
    Willyam likes this.
  11. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

Hi! So day 5 is about to end and still no PMO even I had a bad sleep tonight. I said "even" cause with the lack of sleep comes sort of drunk feeling through the day and it becomes hard to stick to your plan. All day I had a foggy mind. Still I have 3 hours up to end of this day and hope tomorrow I will make another post here... Read some articles and watched No Sex For 90 Days?? – The Sex Fast, Part 1, by Terry Crews. Unexpected and inspiring. Keep reading/watching/posting! Good night!

Hercules9 and slitebg like this.
  12. Betterqueba

Betterqueba Fapstronaut

Day 2/7.I can feel some progress

13. 4real

4real Fapstronaut

check in 5

14. Wuzzaap

Wuzzaap Fapstronaut

5/7 . No electronics , blocked phone . This urge will come when i lower my guard . Never again bitch

Circleinthesquare likes this.
  15. Jpalmer1226

Jpalmer1226 Fapstronaut

Day 4, the time I feel like I fuck up is around day 7, but this time around after making a conscious effort I feel like 90 days will be a piece of cake

16. nikhil_ether

nikhil_ether Fapstronaut

0/7 hoping for a new start

oretna likes this.
  17. freedomispossible

freedomispossible Fapstronaut

18. shubharsh1

shubharsh1 Fapstronaut