1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

61 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SpaceKerbal, Jul 14, 2017.

1. SpaceKerbal

SpaceKerbal Fapstronaut

Today is my 61st day nofap. I started this adventure because PIED had broke up too many past relationships. It had my confidence at zero even though I'm an extremely confident dude. I will admit I was on normal mode, but it worked for me. Having a girl to practice with and get over the habit of fapping has gotten me this far. Also, myself and 2 other fappers made a Facebook support group for the 3 of us and it helped a lot. Truth be told someone else set a record of 40 days in the group and when I turned it into a competition it helped me get to where I am. I always thought that my 90 day goal was impossible, but now I'm just counting down the days to when I achieve it. I would love to answer any questions I can. Keep it up y'all, any of you can do this.

Ps I typed this out real quick before work so excuse the poor writing lol

DBug and Flyhigh like this.
  2. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

I just hit day 65! I do think about the p every now and then but I have developed willpower and am able to fight them. Flatlining is super tough as well! Glad to hear your day count brother. We'll be at 90 pretty soon

3. THEBEATPOLICE

THEBEATPOLICE Fapstronaut

SpaceKerbal is this your first attempt at no PM? What is it like this far along? Tell me the ups and downs

I am on my first attempt so every day is a record for me- looking forward to getting to 90

4. Jonathansierra

Jonathansierra Fapstronaut

This is my first also but I refuse to relapse. I'm super determined and I will not go back to that old feeling again.

5. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Amazing man! As someone who too is suffering from PIED (and DE) : Hows it going with that? Any progress?

6. 19Athlete99

19Athlete99 Fapstronaut

Have you noticed any improvements with your pied yet? I'm on the same boat as you with that problem.