1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

---60D---Easy Report

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by SkyFallBack, Sep 16, 2017.

1. SkyFallBack

SkyFallBack Fapstronaut

It’s been 60 Days since I started NoFap. There is no big news to report. Things are pretty normal now.

I’ve been masturbating for 11 years 1/day or once every other day. My addiction is mediocre but still present enough to consume me most of the time (I would watch P for hours. It consumes me many many hours of my life!

1-30 Days: (Advice: get out of the house and study outside!)

I feel the urges crawling back at me ALL the time. I’d have to study in café half of the day just to get out of the house. But it turned out to be a great habit forming. I started talking to people there and making friends. I also played basketball right after the café in the morning so I had a good workout session.

There are roadblocks and speedbumps for sure. Any naked pictures would trigger something horny inside you. Definitely avoid social media and other sexualized TV shows at all cost.

31-60 Days: (Advice: continue studying out and be open and honest about life!)

This time, I feel the urges ONLY when I am alone checking iPhone YouTube lying on bed the best position I am used to. So avoid that if you can. Make it minimum.

I made great progress in networking. Know many people at the café because I am there so early. I know a few girls names and even make a good friend out of her. I also know many people’s names at the basketball court. So in a course of 2 months I know 20 people’s names and half of them know mine. That was a good progress.

Only doing basketball to get the sweats out. I don’t look for better physiques than I am now. I love my body (which is already fit). I don’t like marketing to change my personal look.

I’ve been really HONEST/FRIENDLY towards people. I complement or say the harder truth to people. People turn to brush it off when they feel uncomfortable. But they like people who are honest because honesty requires minimum energy, and it creates true passion.

I am really friendly now because I want to treat people the way I want to be treated. It kills off my feeling of entitlement and let me work for my respect of people. It works.

SEX:

I just had sex last night with a girl I’ve been dating for 4 times. We are taking it slow. She is divorced with a kid (26 years old). I don’t know if it’s right. But she is a good person. And cute too.

I had another sex at 19D just online hookup. I want to get my energy out.

It’s been a good ride. Looking for 100D on Oct 27th to reward myself a puppy and a cheap new car.

Deleted Account and DBug like this.
  2. LOL man, awarding yourself with a puppy. You know it will attract a lot of girls, so its more like reward to your D.

It will be a bumby ride and real challenge to stay clean without regular relationship. Its much easier to not have sex at all than having sex sometimes. And even if you have regular sex it will be challenging to stay clean once theres delay or you get used to relationship and its not new enought to be motivating enough.

SkyFallBack likes this.