60 days completed!!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Workingtoit, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Workingtoit

Workingtoit Fapstronaut

so I'm writing this post specifically to hopefully help other people and have other people help me..

I've had PIED as long as I can remember. Since the first time I've tried to have sex. I've had a few successful attempts, but never consistent.

I started my reboot a couple months ago. It was tough at first, but I fought through it all and I couldn't be happier about my decision. I'm so much more confident, I've made new friends, ice put myself out there. I love my life and I know I will only continue to grow.

I had one minor relapse about 3 weeks ago. I masturbated to sensation alone. Once that finished, I immediately went into a flat line. I didn't suffer too bad of a chaser effect.

Which brings me to this past weekend. I brought a girl home from the bar. We tried to have sex but I didn't succeed. We did, however, do everything else. Which seemed to work fine.

Once that happened, I went into an even deeper flatline. And it's scaring the hell out of me. I'm still confident and have all my super powers, but more out of habit. I'm extremely irritable and having minor anxiety right now.

I'm sure I didn't wait long enough to have sex, not to mention it was with a random girl. I will keep rewiring and rebooting. I just need some advice on this flat line. Its bothering more on my emotions- not on having dead dick.

I know I've made amazing strides and anyone having any doubt, toss it out. I promise you that my situation was horrible and I'm making so much progress. Message if you have any questions or need advice.

But I just need help with this flatline for myself. Idk how long it's going to take or when I'm gonna feel better and it's just a struggle.

Thanks guys- much love

DBug likes this.
  2. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Congrats!
    60 days! Amazing how far you've come! Your PIED may need more time and/or more rewiring to go away so keep at it and keep us updated ;)
    Cheers!