1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

60 days a report

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Crimson, Jun 23, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Crimson

Crimson Fapstronaut

So today is the day I hit 60 days and the amount of progress I've seen is astounding like my confidence has skyrocketed I dont worry so much what people think of me my depression is clearing up/manageable and anxiety is lowered as well I feel like I'm
    Becoming how I was when I was a kid like this ambition and drive and motivation is rising this wonderful feeling has finnaly got me to chase a dream

In this time I had taken up learning Swedish and now plan on moving to Sweden at some point in the future I can honestly say that this journey is one I will do for the rest of my life the improvements are just so drastic the only thing now is for the libido to come back and I will be happy as can be:) see you all in another 30 days for a more exstensive report

2. Great Bud.
    Keep going.
    Stay strong & clean.
    Peace.

Crimson and DBug like this.
  3. What activities have you done through your 60 days? What were your motives?

4. Combatfearitself

Combatfearitself Fapstronaut

Grymt jobbat och välkommen till Sverige!

Magnificent feeling isn't it?
    What's the dream?

May you have the strength to move mountains, Love. Z.

Crimson likes this.
  5. Crimson

Crimson Fapstronaut

Dream is move to Stockholm set up a nice life for myself had to translate that I only started learning today And Swedish is wonderful just hard to pronounce

6. Crimson

Crimson Fapstronaut

Erm massive amounts of exercise a lot of educating myself like I work full time and keep busy with work it's all about keeping oneself focused also my motives well I did nofap unintentionally found benefits and then was like hell in on flatline now might aswell carry on as it did so much good

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. fapstraunaut90

fapstraunaut90 Fapstronaut

8. drakeparker

drakeparker New Fapstronaut

9. Lukwandelo Edwards

Lukwandelo Edwards Fapstronaut

Awesome, Congratulations man. Looking forward to the day, but taking it one day at a time