1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[60-CHALLENGE] THE SIXTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Nov 7, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. antn

antn Fapstronaut

Day 3 again. Feel confident thatI'll last longer this time. Following days very busy so that will help

2. Working out to get rid of that energy has been a great help to lots of people here, including myself. Do your thang and best wishes for your challenge :)

Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  3. traveler2

traveler2 Fapstronaut

Day 14, two weeks into this 60 day challenge. Thought it would get easier but still have urges everyday, finding ways to overcome them so I don't relapse again. This site with all of the support helps out tremendously. One day at a time.

Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  4. Someone B

Someone B Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete again.
    Just complete a survey where a part was about P and I need to admit that was hard to write how many times I have use to watch P ...
    My year-end competition arrive and I need to be the best version of myself to have no regret about anything and work hard to hope be in the ranking.
    So no P and no distraction (at least I'll limit Netflix the most I can ^^) until 10 december : the beginning of the end for me.

traveler2, Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  5. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

6. Sebbrix

Sebbrix Fapstronaut

Day 2/60, had such a rammed day yesterday that I didn't post - went out and played golf with some friends, then had lunch with them all, then did a lot of shopping before rushing home, went to the theatre in the evening and then to the aftershow (I'm good friends with the whole cast), made a tiramisu this morning for the dinner party I'm hosting this evening, I haven't been able to sit down properly for ages and it feels so good!

7. ResistAndRecover

ResistAndRecover Fapstronaut

8. The Lone Ranger

The Lone Ranger Fapstronaut

9. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Day 0 again. :/ Again, MO sensation alone. The hangover is making me feel physically sick.

10. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

11. Maxxx

Maxxx Fapstronaut

12. rickyracks

rickyracks Fapstronaut

Day 0/60 esskkettiiiiiittt!!

traveler2, Sebbrix and Dr. Jekyll like this.
  13. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

14. Plaximos

Plaximos Fapstronaut

I finished my second day of NoFap and I'm going into my 3rd day. I must say despite waking up incredibly horny, I have prevailed and I spent the majority of my day reading as I noticed my focus has been greatly improved and I Just read the hell out of the books I was reading. I have been reading positive books on changes in the world as far as positivity goes such as programs to help people and stuff. It makes my heart happy to look at the good instead of the evil in the world!

15. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut