1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

6 Months PMO Free

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by green lion eating the sun, Sep 6, 2017.

1. I recently achieved 6 months PMO free :emoji_blush: half a year of my new life, looking forward to reach my first year of recovery. It gets easier and easier :emoji_crown:
    I am an ex female sex and p addict btw. God is my strenght :emoji_church:

Some sentences that I found mostly on R Tribe app that touched me and sum up my recovery and what happened in these fresh 6 months :emoji_bouquet::
    1. This is the night that'll either make me or break me
    2. Jesus replied, What is impossible with men is possible with God (Luke 18:27) :emoji_pray:
    3. If you are going through hell, keep going
    4. Every great mistake has a halfway moment, a split second when it can be recalled and perhaps remedied
    5. If you survived the abuse, you will survive the recovery
    6. The essence of purity is not the suppression of lust, but the total orientation of one's life towards a goal
    7. All addictions share, among others, two primary qualities. 1 they embody repetition without progress. 2 they produce incapacity as a payoff
    8. The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old but building the new
    9. (one from me) everyday is an opportunity to have hope again
    10. (another one from me) everyday appreciate people or things or events in your life. there is always something to be grateful for, trust me :)
    Hope whoever reads this is inspired. It can be done and it is worthy it! :emoji_nerd: No matter how many times you already failed as I did or how hard it gets you can do it

Improve your life and set a goal and you will destroy the causes that brought to your addictions in the first place (loneliness, boredom, unhappiness, depression, feeling like a failure in life) Never lose hope. You and only you have the key to the life you want and deserve. Believe that things can be different and better beause they can be :emoji_man_dancing:

I am a completely different and better person compared to who I was 6 months ago. I am committed to myself and to my life. Life is good :emoji_full_moon_with_face:

2. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Congrats on your accomplishment!

samlevenson166055.jpg

3. User047

User047 Fapstronaut

4. sparkywantsnoPMO

sparkywantsnoPMO NoFap Moderator & Yeoman

Congratulations! I hope your sobriety continues

I will win likes this.
  5. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Lol. All of your avatars are about lightning and electricity.

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  6. Jpr

Jpr Fapstronaut

congratulations on your progress of being 6months free :D

7. Thanx :) I love your profile pic btw :emoji_lion_face:

Jpr likes this.
  8. I will win

I will win Fapstronaut

Lol.

9. Strength And Light

Strength And Light Fapstronaut

Congrats on many levels! I love that you included the quotes that helped you, because they might help others too. Also love the encouraging tone. I've really come to understand and believe that we learn best to help ourselves by practicing helping other people.

You're awesome and I hope you continue to unravel from addiction and forge ahead as the inspiration you have become! :)

10. Jpr

Jpr Fapstronaut

Thx yours is cool too & I just realized that ur profile pic is mufasa :emoji_lion_face:

11. Yes :) I love this scene and congrats on your 54 days of reboot! Keep going :emoji_blush:

Jpr likes this.
  12. Thank you :emoji_blush: you too :emoji_hugging: reboot of 385 days is amazing. I am getting there :emoji_muscle:

Strength And Light likes this.
  13. Thanks for sharing! I like the one about surviving thee abuse and the recovery.

14. You are welcome! :) Congrats for your 6 days in reboot, keep going :emoji_relaxed: :emoji_muscle:

15. Kenneth john

Kenneth john Fapstronaut

1. The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old but building the new

This is really helpful quote for me... And your journey too is very inspiring green lion

16. you are welcome :) and congrats on your 19 days of reboot, carry on :emoji_muscle:

Kenneth john likes this.
  17. wwart1020

wwart1020 Fapstronaut

The thoughts in the OP are all good, but know what's even better? Looking at that 189-day counter of yours and seeing proof that it's possible!

18. Tonytone

Tonytone Fapstronaut

This is absolutely beautiful, thank you so much for sharing it with our community. Keep up with your amazing progress!

19. Congrats precious you certainly worked hard and earned it.

20. Congratulations and thank you for posting :) Can you mention any changes to your lifestyle, things you now do or things you no longer do that have helped you on your journey? Thanks ;)