1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

58 days - Still Going Solid

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by BAZBAZ, Jul 15, 2018.

1. BAZBAZ

BAZBAZ Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, it's almost 2 months and i am still going solid. I can definitely say that Nofap was the best decision of my life. And i want to talk about the benefits that i got.:)

I love dancing with girls. I am a Latin dancer. When i am dancing with a girl, i would like to see her smile and see her enjoying the moment.

Before Nofap, PMO was effecting my dance. PMO was reducing my energy and created a little bit social anxiety. That's why sometimes girls felt uncomfortable when they were dancing with me.

After 2 months of Nofap, girls feel comfortable when they are dancing with me :D They are way more relaxed and they stay at the moment. They feel the high energy inside me and i saw so many times it surprised them. The way that they touches me is changed. They smile more.

I will never masturbate again in my life. I was living hell before Nofap, i had suicidal thoughts. If i couldn't discover the Nofap, i don't want to imagine what would happened to me... If you want to change your life start today and build a solid mindset.

Thanks for your time. :)

2. sali82

sali82 Fapstronaut

wow...good for you

BAZBAZ likes this.
  3. Dogwood

Dogwood Fapstronaut

Congrats! How old are you? What symptoms caused you to try NoFap?

BAZBAZ likes this.
  4. BAZBAZ

BAZBAZ Fapstronaut

Thank you! I'm 21. I was a skinny, weird, gamer kid until i was 19. I think it is the main reason that i started Nofap. PMO prevents me to enjoy life. I am so happy to get rid of masturbation :)

5. aditay

aditay Fapstronaut

good bro i m on 40 behind u

BAZBAZ likes this.