1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 days worked!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Undetekted, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Undetekted

Undetekted Fapstronaut

I had great trouble coming, or even feeling anything during sex. After one month I wanted to try sex just to see the progress, but now after 45 days I actually found a hookup. Result: I came in 5 minutes, and there was more sexual pleasure than normally. Not as much as self masturbation though.

Having one month of sperm piling up did have its drawback xD but now I can continue the reboot with confidence. :)

therealjocab, Shingo333 and DBug like this.
  2. Health is key

Health is key Fapstronaut

Awesome bro! So Glad to hear such success after only 45 days. Gives me lots of hope!

DBug and Undetekted like this.
  3. Undetekted

Undetekted Fapstronaut

I still don't know if there will be any side effects to this though, but just looking at the pure results, it looks promising.

Although coming after 5 min isn't ideal either, hopefully there won't be any 1 month periods between sex when one has a partner. So I still have to see if I can enjoy sex without such a long build-up-period. Which means I'm gonna continue this for a while.

4. Health is key

Health is key Fapstronaut

5 minutes is perfect! I don't think we are supposed to last much longer than that and that is hardly premature ejaculation. Yeh I think that's the big test. Could you do it day after day like normal folk.

5. Bran Cao

Bran Cao Fapstronaut