1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 days in, ED worse than before

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Dragydof, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Dragydof

Dragydof Fapstronaut

The past couple of weeks i've been ended up with a girl after a party. However i never seem to really get erect. Probably about 20-30%.

2 times I couldn't get erect at all. I was pretty drunk so that's probably why, but I could do it better before.

Last night I was with a girl and the same thing happend. The thing is that I didn't have that much to drink. I must say that is was quite a strange day concidering it was a party with a blind date and I wasn't sure if we got along that smoothly. That could be one of the problems but most guys are able to get aroused from almost anything.

So now I'm wondering. Is there something I'm doing wrong that makes my reboot les effective? It happend to me three times in a row now and really starting to be irritating.

2. UC killed me

UC killed me Fapstronaut

Even I can't have erection when I want to have sex, sometimes in morning n at night I get erection but doesn't stay longer than 3minute,. Dr prescribed me tadafil tabs which works fine,. Ask ur doctor n also ask how many years those would work on ur body may be 10-20years or so,. Do write back

3. abhaysinghed

abhaysinghed Banned

First of all you have to ascertain your type of ED. There are two type of ED
    1. Psychological ED - This is due to stress or depression you would not be able to perform sex and once this happens, you will worry same thing about loosing erection next time you will have sex. This psychological ED will be solved once you gain confidence or by some counselling.

2. Physical ED - This is very problematic to cure. Actually if there is Physical cause of ED then doctor will prescribe you sildlefin, tadalafil. But these medicines will treat the symptoms and not cure the underlying problem which is causing impotence.

I too was suffering severely from ED for last 3 years. I was totally fependepeon ED drugs to get erection and then to have sex. I accustomed myself with this workaround of gulping pill evertimeei wanted sex. But one day these pills stopped working brcabecmy body built resistance for it. I was doomed and had nothing else to get erection.

I got depressed and suicidal but by god's grace, I found a permanent solution in the form of STEM-CELL THERAPY. It worked wokwond for me and it has given me my erection capability back within 6 months. This is a wonderful new technology which has given me hope in life. I am an indiana and had this therapy done in India.
    You may ping me to know more about my experience

4. UC killed me

UC killed me Fapstronaut

5. end_it_for_good

end_it_for_good Fapstronaut

chinese medicine is amazing for this

6. goliaph

goliaph Fapstronaut

Dude, in fact, this is not a big problem because if you have a low sexual desire, then using special drugs for potency you can become just a sex machine. However, I do not know how to reduce sexual desire and whether it is possible at all. My life turned out so I married a woman who is 15 years older than me. Many of my relatives were against it, but I really loved her. We had no problems except problems in the sexual life. She had a menopause more than 2 years ago and after that her sexual desire decreased ... Then I decided not to despair and talk with a psychologist and he advised me to order special pills to increase sexual desire. So I ordered several packages from https://apotheekheren.nl/ and my wife drank these pills for a week and it really helpeыd. So it seems to me that for true love there are no barriers!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  7. domsi

domsi Fapstronaut

especially bat-soup

Happypetal likes this.