1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40 days: Ups and Downs, PIED cured

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by GoldenGod15, Sep 8, 2018.

1. GoldenGod15

GoldenGod15 Fapstronaut

Finally!

After several relapses, made it to 40 days. PIED is completely gone, and successfully had sex with 3 women with no fantasizing necessary.

The last one was about 5 days ago. I had sex with a random girl twice in about an hour, and I feel like I've been in a flatline since. My strong morning wood is gone, and I have no sexual urges. Has this happened to anyone?

2. Sayonara

Sayonara Fapstronaut

Hey @GoldenGod15, I had a similar thing happen to me.
    At day 38 I was hooking up with a woman and I'd been horny as hell the past week, and I invited her back to mine and I was horny in the lead up but I lost it right at the last moment (which kept me on the no PMO track but wasn't ideal...). From that point I fell into a instantaneous depressing flatline that lasted for about a week, and everything has been a-okay since.

Keep powering through, noone ever died from a flatline, as boring, depressing and powerless as they make you feel.

(you can read my journal here - https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...to-return-journal-day-57.187997/#post-1659141)

Asgardian36 likes this.
  3. GoldenGod15

GoldenGod15 Fapstronaut

Ah hey sorry to hear that man, but glad things turned around! that gives me hope

so after doing some more research and thinking, I think my problems are sleep related. I haven't been sleeping well recently, waking up multiple times through the night, and waking up feeling very groggy. So im focusing on fixing that right now

Tonytone likes this.
  4. Maybe your biology thinks you impregnated 3 women recently so it wants you to recover. Watch a nature documentary-the male animals don't have sex all year..