1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40 days of hard mode results

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by fellowBrother, Sep 24, 2018.

1. fellowBrother

fellowBrother Fapstronaut

When I was on 40 days hard mode before my relapse, I noticed the following positives.

1. The ability to speak to anyone I want, even a hot girl.
    2. The feeling of being a man. Like a real man who has goals and aspirations in life.
    3. Anxiety in general was lower. Not as much worrying. NO worrying about women or what they think of me. It's almost like I go into this mode where I know NOW i can actually communicate with a woman. I can show a woman interest without the need for approval. I can be myself.
    4. The feeling of moving forward. No more holding myself back. I've noticed directly after relapse I am totally paralyzed socially. I'm unable to speak to even some guy friends. When you PMO you literally hold yourself back from a happy life.

2. oneaffidavit

oneaffidavit Fapstronaut

That's awesome!

Any tips for resisting urges and controlling self?? I am stuck on 3-5 day cycles

Any changes you made to your lifestyle to prevent PMO??

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. GA93JDeereboy

GA93JDeereboy Fapstronaut

With me, I just hear these two people. One says IF I can't quit the other says he WILL quit. Have the mentality you WILL quit. Not when I can. Or if I can. Be the man who does.

4. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

5. Congrats on 40 days and thanks for sharing your experience.

6. Way to get right back on your feet and reset!! Keep up the good work!

7. fellowBrother

fellowBrother Fapstronaut

This is just like any other addiction. Your will power to quit must be higher than the urge to relapse. If it's not, you will continue falling into relapse. I've been on the road to recovery for over two years on and off. I've finally gotten to a point where mentally I can convince myself the pleasure in a moment is not worth the weeks and weeks afterwards of fighting.

8. Go on mate. We can do it all.