1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40+ days and rising conscience in me

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by sagasing, Sep 16, 2017.

1. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

So its my first success story since i joined and thats 8th may looks like long time , failed a lot but one thing that i know for sure that helped me stick to plan is this amazing community so what changes did happen for me
    1. Earlier i could only complete till 10 to 12 days at max and again used to relapse a lot but then since i joined community and reading the peoples success stories and not leting myself go down to where i should really call it as hell.
    2. Well i remember once i did 28 days and relapsed felt good but next was 25 days and then 4 days 8 days and i knew one thing for sure i was actually failing but my mind wanted to convince myself that i m doing good and thats where i figured it out.
    • It was my inability to realise why i started the whole process as time passed by .
    • Fading conscience as day went by and i thaught that i m reaching my target which eventually led the guard down leading to the defeat.
    • Failure to leave in the present i.e taking single momment at a time.
    AND THEN IT CHANGED NOT ACCIDENTLY BUT AFTER STRONG DETERMINATION AND MANY FAILURES.
    What and who helped me.

1. My Accountability partner.
    2. My success in taking a day at a time .
    3. My ability to realise why i started the whole process.
    • My AP
    I got an amazining AP who helped me, actually two, this guys really helped me in my downfall and appriciated my efforts when i tried good also our conversations gave me look at the real problem and not just something that my mind wanted me to see.
    • My success in taking day at time
    Yes my success in taking day at a time i.e not thinking lot about what is going to happen next weeks and days to come thats what many fail to understand and eventually fail.
    We must leave in present make small targets vary small and start completing them as soon as we define them, purpose behind this is it will give us no free time and we can enable ourselves to utilise the present moment to maximize our advantage.
    Though frankly speaking i m not able to follow this process even 1% but whatever i have applied has helped me to achieve this much so i would strongly recommend this its difficult but if we could just get 10% it will make me and everyone of us achieve something amazing.

• My ability to realise why i started the whole process.
    Yes i know many guys tell us this but vary few follow it and those who follow it i dont think they would ever fap again because when u realise how pathetic u feel after fapping and if u are able to keep those thaught and realise their true evil notions then we wont even need anybody to tell us anything because we have figured our true enemy and i believe one can win fight only when he realise his enemy and thats what realising why i started whole process did to me.
    I know its not a long time but whatever the time passed has given me
    Some plus points
    Such as.
    • I have grown conscience towards:-
    1. My physic.
    2. Studys.
    3. Time .
    4. People around me.
    Also i had pimple problems my doctor said its due to heat he said its because of impurities in blood but guys i am vary glad to tell u all, that it has also got solved 90%.
    Also i believe its just start of my journey and true challenges and real trophys are yet to come.
    I guess this was my success story do tell me if u like it and suggestions if any, will be really appriciable also i guess it may help u too.
    So have a great future.
    & Love u all.

Aloha, DBug, j__todd and 4 others like this.
  2. dopecry

dopecry Fapstronaut

Your story and my story match a lot. Can you tell us about conversation took between you and AP. It would be helpful to this forum.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    sagasing likes this.
  3. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

Really!!
    Tell me about it,i would love to read about it?

4. dopecry

dopecry Fapstronaut

I relapsed on 82 day. The next relapses followed your relapses pattern .

I too read forum a lot.

I too have an AP .

sagasing likes this.
  5. Knowing what you want helps you to stick to your goals

sagasing likes this.
  6. sagasing

sagasing Fapstronaut

the conversation between my AP has mainly above points but other than that its about meditation ,cold showers etc. actually its more about supporting each other.