1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

4 months no PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Harry Maclad, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I feel like a healthier, cleaner person who naturally has tons of confidences and motivation to make my life better in every aspect. Socializing is tremendously easy and fun for me and I love hanging out with my friends and am excited to meet new people. I have learned a ton on new and interesting things, and there was tons of ups and downs on this journey but its been a really exciting journey so far and an overall happy and extremely rewarding one(a ton more rewarding that fapping)!!! I still plan to keep going cause PMO has no place in my life anymore! If any of you are struggling just know that it's worth it, even if you just relapsed keep going!! If you keep being persistent and never giving up(with the help of this support group) you will definitely be in a much better place than you started!! Keep going!!!

2. FriendlyGuitarist

FriendlyGuitarist Fapstronaut

Wow, great job of getting to 4 months! I hope to get that far and beyond. Thanks for sharing!

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  3. AMP89

AMP89 Fapstronaut

That's fucking awesome dude. I can't wait to reach that far.

4. perseverence24

perseverence24 Fapstronaut

congratulations on making it 4 months! Thats quite an accomplishment. thanks for this post its definitely given me motivation for the day. Keep going, and keep motivating all of us.

5. Sharn07

Sharn07 Fapstronaut

WOW ! man ,this really inspired me ..

6. The Prince of Persia

The Prince of Persia Fapstronaut

Congratulation Harry!

7. Maaz

Maaz Fapstronaut

Congratulations man. I just want to say you to keep going and that you are only 16 now so don't let this habit take any more of your precious time. Focus on your career and interests and don't let this habit get to you again.

8. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks! I don't intend to PMO any time ever again. PMO has no room in my bright and glorious future. You keep going too!

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    noFapToTheFuture likes this.
  9. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks! 137 days is really impressive too!! Congrats to you too!

The Prince of Persia likes this.
  10. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I am really glad this post motivated or inspired you guys!! Keep going all of you and you will finally live the happy and rewarding life that you want!!!

perseverence24 likes this.
  11. Fighter7

Fighter7 Fapstronaut

You are a wizard Harry. Don't lose these magical power now.
    Stay strong brother.

12. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Thanks! I will definitely life a fap free life!!!!

13. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

Day X
    I am doing good. Working on getting my self more responsible for independent study school.

Deleted Account likes this.
  14. erico552

erico552 Fapstronaut

What's your secret brooo!!

15. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

I was really failing to get rid of PMO on my own before I found this NoFap website. When I found this website this became a lot easier. So(its not really a secret) I guess its coming to this NoFap website everyday.