1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day one day at a time.The last 9 days have gone by quickly. I feel much better and am putting out better energy judging by the way others are responding g to me and to how I feel.

2. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

3. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

4. AlternativeFalcon01

AlternativeFalcon01 Fapstronaut

5. lasthopeforme

lasthopeforme Fapstronaut

Well. As one orthodox monk said , when was asked by his pupil, that "when our fight with passions will have finished?" "With our death" was the answer. So i start it again. Day 1.

6. Guys I'm back to 0. Made it 135 days before crashing out tonight. I felt restless and bored and frustrated with my life, and so just ended my longest streak ever for no good reason. I barely even enjoyed it. Maybe I needed to re-discover what I haven't been missing? Anyway what a pointless waste of time and energy.

I let myself down and feel like I let you guys down too. But in a way I'm not too bummed about it. Noticing how I rapidly escalated from just "peeking" at a few sites to full-on binge mode just makes me realize a little more clearly, what I already felt deep down ... that I just have no middle-ground with P and my only path forward is banishing it from my life altogether.

I'll probably stay on this thread since I've previously completed the 30/60/90 day challenges, while this one still remains elusive for me.

Puretim, The_Fisher, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  7. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

8. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing my friend...you’ll bounce back quickly. As I’m sure you know, it’ll be a rough couple of days with the urges, but you can do it. And I hear you, I think all of us can relate to the rationalization and justification that goes on in the mind that convinces us to peek. It’s so sneaky! And yep, I agree that it’s never really worth it. But it always feels worth it when I get through a tough day without looking at P or get through a tough urge without peeking or looking at P. And that’s all it is, getting through one urge at a time, one day at a time. Good luck!

9. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

10. Thanks buddy I appreciate the support. I'm doing ok, mostly just annoyed right now that I had to reset over something that was just so dumb and unfulfilling. But of course I already know it's like that, I just had to prove it to myself again for some stupid reason. Anyway time to get right back up and start over. As you say, one urge at a time, one day at a time - let's do it!

11. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

12. A terrible weekend in terms of my nofap journey. My ex-gf contacted me on Saturday and it sent me down a spiral of hurtful emotions. Why did she contact me again? I mean she is the one who broke up with me. Anyway, I don't know how to deal with this. I thought I had gotten a handle on this but clearly, the matters of the heart are complicated. I need to stay clear of PMO today as a coping mechanism.

The_Fisher, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  13. Moath swalem

Moath swalem New Fapstronaut

[QUOTE = "2525 ، المنشور: 1208527 ، العضو: 155800"] مرحبًا بك في تحدي 365 يومًا!

[​IMG]

ما هو التحدي 365؟

- ويتمثل التحدي في السهل و اضح . يجب أن تصل إلى 365 يومًا من عدم وجود PMO .

- يجب أن تبدأ في اليوم 0 ويجب أن تنشر كل يوم في هذا الموضوع ويفضل أن تصل إلى سنة واحدة.

عندما تصل إلى سنة واحدة ، فإنك تترك هذا الموضوع إلى الأبد. هذا كل شئ.

ملاحظة: بعد النجاح الكبير لهذا التحدي وقتي المحدود في المنتدى ، تم تعطيل قاعة المشاهير لفترة غير محددة.
    [/اقتبس]
    How do I enter this challenge

14. I'm back here too ^^. Well, day 0.

The_Fisher, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  15. quantumxshaman

quantumxshaman Fapstronaut