1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 14 days. Had some fantasies hit me out of the blue last night. They were healthy, romantic type ones about girlfriends and such, but they can still lead to seeking out PMO, so I nipped those in the bud.

We do not walk an easy road my friends. Sometimes it's hard to see the potholes till we're right up on them. We just have to do our best to keep moving forward.

2. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 90 The most beautiful feeling in this world is when you fulfill a promise made to yourself. 25 January 2019 the day I fell in love with myself and My Nofap journey started.

When love happens first stage is Appreciation, physical and mental. You start caring about yourself. Working out & meditation becomes a daily habit, much of your plate is fruits and vegetables, beautiful thoughts wrap your mind and use of positive affirmations becomes the way of life.

Second is Attraction. Every morning you see that radiant face in mirror, your body strengthening and blush. You feel life's energy flowing in your veins. You like the way you can focus your mind on one thing for a long period of time and start learning new skills at a faster pace. You enjoy the company of this confident man.

Third is conviction. If you see it in your mind, you can hold it in your hand. You take pride in your actions your beliefs your thoughts your opinions. From now onwards whatever life throws at you, youendure it. You are a problem solver, you are a warrior, Born to live life to your full potential.

STAY PATIENT AND TRUST YOUR JOURNEY

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    Urðr, The_Fisher, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  3. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Nice work!

4. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 97/365.

I feel like I'm getting dopamine from other things like video games now...

5. benj

benj Fapstronaut

43/365
    This is freedom!

Urðr, The_Fisher, chiyu and 4 others like this.
  6. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Cranking up my gains week to
    150 pushups a day
    3 kms of cycling per day
    Keep pushing yourselves to your potential my friends!!

7. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

8. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Yeah same here

9. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Had a provocative encounter, and a car accident, and I am having urges telling me that relapse is no big deal. Encouraging words needed. I'm up way to late. Good night everyone.

Urðr, happysloth, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  10. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm with you on golden state.

12. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The urge will pass and when they do you'll not only feel good that you didn't give in but you'll have grown some in virtue for not having given in. Stay with it. I relapsed for a day after 56 days and my energy ( not just physical but life force energy) and productivity have taken a dive since then. I was feeling great and different before I gave in to the urge. Stay the course a day at a time or even a minute at a time and you'll be glad you did. You'll be a better man for it.

13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in. My energy , life force and productivity have really fallen off since my day long plunge into the dark side about 8 or 9 days ago. I felt like a totally different man before the plunge. It may take a while to get there again and even higher but a day at a time I'm moving in the right direction.

14. I've been getting into Civ 5 alot lately. It's a great game to divert restless energy into. Every time I crush another empire it helps me relax lol.

15. Just observe it bro. Being aware of how these occurences affect us is all part of gaining the wisdom we need to succeed long term. Your self-awareness is a very positive thing in itself, keep it up.

16. Hey buddy, sorry you're struggling, but I can totally understand so you're not alone on this. Having those urges attempt to trick you is a common tactic our brains use to get that cheap thrill it (temporarily) wants. Hope you're ok after your accident. Something like that can rattle anyone, even if it wasn't serious - just the reminder that life is unpredictable can throw us off our game.

However there's another way to look at it. Life is precious. We have an opportunity, right here, right now, to grow better as people, to overcome our challenges and make this a life we can be proud of, that is full of positive accomplishments and fulfillment. So try to keep that in mind, that we always have a choice when it comes to the path before us, and sometimes we have to pass through troubled waters before we can reach calmer seas.

17. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

18. 111/365, one step closer every day...

Urðr, Unstoppabull, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  19. Day 300/365

Think I might only stay on nofap until day 365.
    Unless I decide to finish 1 year in my personal journal.