[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

2. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant Staff Member Moderator Assistant

Day 10/365
    First personal milestone achieved.

3. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

106 days. I haven’t been posting regularly. I can’t believe I haven’t masturbated or had an orgasm in that length of time. Absolutely crazy. I’ve recently bought my first guitar and am learning how to play it. I’ve also bought weights and lift them several times a week. Currently reading the first book in the mistborn series. Basically I’m filling my time with new worthwhile habits. I’m changing my life and that feels good and gives me hope for the future.

4. Usman Raza

Usman Raza Fapstronaut

5. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Congratulations on passing your prior record, this is a significant accomplishment! Keep going.

6. frequentdogwalker

This is awesome!

7. frequentdogwalker

This website explains the differences between hocd and being gay, and suggests treatment options if you actually are hocd: https://centerforanxietydisorders.com/treatment-programs/obsessive-compulsive-disorder/hocd/
    I would suggest you see a professional counsellor or therapist who can help you sort it out because it could save you a lot of time and grief attempting to do it on your own.

8. ujing

ujing Fapstronaut

its day 69...it look like it overs now no more energy left to move any further...thats it...

9. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

10. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut

11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

Take it one day at a time. ' Anyone can fight the battle of just one day'. If you give up you're guaranteed to regret it. If you hang with it one day at a time the energy will return and you will have won a major battle and in the process grown more into the person you want to be. Don't give up brother, stay in the game.

12. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut

Checking in . Yesterday I went to visit my father and forgot to Che k in when I got back. In the last 80 days or so I pmo'd once after 56 days and and then reset again after another 20 something because i was looming at naked pictures of women on the hookup sites in my email spam. So I've had 1 orgasm in 80 plus days and none in around a month. I am relating differently in a much better way with women , and women are definitely responding to me in a way I like. Alot more smiles and apparent interest. Good stuff. One day at a time.

13. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

14. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

15. Spartan Warrior

Spartan Warrior Fapstronaut

16. rowenadato

rowenadato Fapstronaut

17. Force Majeure

Force Majeure Fapstronaut

18. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 122/365.

I'm committed to this challenege and I know I can finish it.
    Today is going to be awesome.

19. frequentdogwalker

Keep going. It doesn't take much energy to stay PMO free, just awareness. Pay attention to what's happening in your mind. Your thoughts effect what you do.

20. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut