1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 137/365! Feeling so good, everyday is just getting better! :)

Urðr, Gonarth, Boxer477 and 4 others like this.
  2. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

I am part of this challenge !

Day 40th

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

4. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

5. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

7. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Just went past highest personal streak and now About to hit 2 month

8. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

111/365. I started out the day great with reading a religious scripture, and doing a good, customized to my needs, workout.

9. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

10. The Second

I had an erotic dream about a woman I knew from before. It was so vivid. My mind is putting in overtime in sexual fantasy. Good thing there was no nightfall.

11. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

This morning was toughest the urge was strongest what I experienced so far I have to admit that I opened incognito mode watched it then tried to do it but after 5-10 mins I stopped everything for sake of this streak and this is the first time I did this kind of thing during this abstinence, btw after that I am feeling Lil bit better but am kind of concerned if I have lost streak
    So can anyone tell does it still count or it's over?
    Thanks in advance

12. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

This was my post at the morning
    And now few hours later it's all over this time journey was absolutely smooth until this few hours this is the farthest I've ever come still I loose everything I don't know what I gonna do now
    Maybe I would take a break from this forum for few days and then decide what I would do
    Until then
    Best of luck everyone

13. Hey man, ok. Try to look at what you've accomplished, and be proud of that - you did good. Take what you've learned forward into the next challenge, if you decide to. Take care of yourself bro.

14. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

You don't have to let your mind dwell on that. I have learned that thoughts have a powerful effect on behavior. You can redirect your mind to other things quite easily if you try. But if you let your mind wander anywhere it happens to go and dwell there, sooner or later you will act out whatever it takes you to.