1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Great post.

2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

For me it's whenever I get frustrated. I want to fap or if that's not an option I'll want to eat or relieve tension with some emotional out burst. It's a challenge at times just feeling the feelings without acting out in any way. I definitely relate.

3. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Another day. 3rd day of my fasting which includes no t.v. or movies and no caffeine except the little bit in decaf. The fast is no food or liquid from sunrise to sunset. I get up around 5:30 , drink 1 1/2 to 2 quarts of water then it's nothing until after sunset. Alot of uncomfortable feelings have been hitting me and I have been able for the most part to feel them without burying them in addiction or acting out emotionally. I'm starting to enjoy it in a way and know that I can't heal if I don't feel. Also there is a feeling of freedom that has come with avoiding the screen . The first couple days I had mild headaches from caffeine withdrawal but they are gone. Tommorrow is the halfway mark in my 30 day cold shower challenge and I plan to continue with it. It's not so daunting as it was at first. That's about it for now. No urges for pmo. Life is good one day at a time.

5. Hey man I just wanted to quote this part of your post in particular. It's like you wrote it for me, I needed to hear this. It's so true. A great strength can come from learning to look at our issues head-on, acknowledging that yes, there's certain feelings associated with them, whether it's hurt, or frustration, or sadness, or whatever. It demystifies them in a way, makes them less daunting. They still suck, but at the same time seem more manageable out in the daylight. Thanks bro.

6. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Yes, agreed. For me its usually just waiting for the stress to subside or trying reduce my stress through a mental effort to let go off the stress. It often doesnt work though, do you have a method of how to act constructively in situations like these?

Urðr, Puretim and frequentdogwalker like this.
  7. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

8. LastingChangeCreator

LastingChangeCreator Moderator Assistant

9. wanttobeme

wanttobeme Fapstronaut

Last night was tough but I showed courage, quickly remembered what I wanted to achieve and put the phone away and this morning lil bit more courage ,strength and clarity added to my mind and soul
    Now I think I may win this race
    Have a great day brothers
    Day45

Urðr, Force Majeure, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  10. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Yup. Napping is the best way to kill the urges. Workout, eat and then nap.

11. aznric3boi

aznric3boi Fapstronaut

Day 111.
    I'm grateful fof this community. You guys show me that anything is possible. Thank you!

I know I'm more disciplined everyday. I'm leaving my past to rebuild a new future.

Urðr, Puretim, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  12. Peezy

Peezy New Fapstronaut

Day 1.... let’s go

Puretim, Boxer477, chiyu and 2 others like this.
  13. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Having someone supportive that you can talk to about it might help. For me, when I talk about a difficult situation with someone, it helps me observe it better myself and I usually come up with my own solutions.

Unstoppabull, Puretim and The_Fisher like this.
  14. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

15. 29 days, closing in on 30. :emoji_smirk_cat: