[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. happysloth

happysloth Fapstronaut

A motivating story to relentlessly keep up with nofap journey while taking massive action.

2. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

3. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Day 5. I have a challenging stretch here for the next several days, as I'll be on my own. I prepared by double-checking all my blockers, getting my stack of crosswords ready, and setting up an epic marathon game of Civ 5 which should keep me preoccupied should I get restless. :emoji_smirk_cat:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  4. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

Hey man, yes I know exactly how you feel. It'll improve soon. Your 56 days is a real accomplishment. Take what you learned from it and keep moving forward.

5. benj

benj Fapstronaut

34/365
    We push on.

Urðr, Puretim, The_Fisher and 4 others like this.
  6. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

75/365. Trying to find a solution to this desire to relapse.

Urðr, benj, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  7. Spartan Warrior

Spartan Warrior Fapstronaut

8. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 58/90 challenges. 2 days left, I will be reaching for 60 challenges. I'm deeply feeling more motivated and optimistic in my life. I hope all of you can overcame any obstacle which you want to conquer. Have a great day

Urðr, benj, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  9. Boxer477

Boxer477 Fapstronaut

10. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Awesome reflection and very useful as a reminder.

11. chiyu

chiyu Fapstronaut

I know this feeling. I'll tell you something that's helped me in the past.

I think to myself ... "Ok I could relapse today. But, what if i just give myself a day to think about it? Maybe tomorrow I'll feel different. Maybe tomorrow I won't even be interested in relapsing at all. So why not just wait till tomorrow and see how I feel about it? I mean it's just one day."

Sometimes just allowing myself this time buffer helps diffuse the tension enough to get past those moments of heightened urges. It's really just a trick I use to try and stretch the time out till the urges pass. Anyway I don't mean to give unsolicited advice, but just in case it helps I thought I'd pass it along.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  12. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thank you. That's what I will keep trying. One day at a time. And any helpful advice is always appreciated. That's one of the reasons I post here.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, benj and 5 others like this.
  13. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

14. ujing

ujing Fapstronaut

Its just another decent day decent feeling same journey & same hope...Day 35/330 more to go

Urðr, Cody Dinh, The_Fisher and 4 others like this.
  15. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Be aware of the images that you view in your mind. If you are in your head dwelling on sexually explicit scenes over and over again, it has a powerful effect on what you do. Are you on your own team or are you working against yourself? When I was on my long streak of no PMO, I was not entirely aligned with it. Although I had stopped PMO, my eyes were still on the lookout for sexually arousing input in other places. And my mind was prone to dwelling on that input and making up new fantasies to satisfy cravings. If you pay attention to what you are doing that leads toward relapse, it gives you the option to change course.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Cody Dinh, The_Fisher, benj and 2 others like this.
  16. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Day 3/365. Haven't noticed any more feelings I associate with the chaser effect since yesterday morning.

17. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

18. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

9/365 forgot to post day 9 last night, been goin by fast

19. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut