1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Sure,no problem. I have 2 teenage girls and they grow up so fast.Spend as much time as you can with your daughter and show her what kind of person she should aspire to be.Most daughters are known to want to marry someone similar to their fathers, so what you do now will influence her future. I asked my 14 year old when she gets married does she want someone like me who really helps around the house or does she want someone checking their smart phone all the time who is lazy and not bothered about other's feelings.She smiled and understood my point. Lead from example!

I cleaned up our closet in our livingroom for about 4 hours yesterday,whilst my wife took our daughters shopping.Well when she came home she helped me finish the last remaining part and has been in a great mood since.

Women are different from men in that they are so giving even though they don't keep score unlike men who think that their jobs constitute for a number of points depending on how good it is and that they can sit back and relax.Now here's the stinger.Actually, women give men get 1 point for their job, so it doesn't matter what kind of job you do.Did I say something that made you all sit up and have an omg moment? I'm sure I did, because when I read about this in a book called "men are from Mars and women are from Venus a few years ago,it totally changed my perception and respect for women.

If men feel that their score is above what their wife has done during the day,then they will stop giving and cease helping out.Now I told you women are so giving and here can lie the problem.Women only give 1 point for a man's job but will give them more for any gift(it's the thought not the price that matters),helping out and making them feel loved and her feelings understood. When women keep giving then men are convinced their score is correct,but it is not!Eventually women will stop giving when she finally realizes she has given so much.Women have to be careful too when a man offers to help and they criticize him for making mistakes,I know I have been there, but as long as you tell her you understand why she feels (emotionally) upset to validate her feelings, but that she shouldn't speak to you that way because you wanted to help, things should work great! Good luck to everyone on here;)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    Urðr, The_Fisher, fapnot# and 5 others like this.
  2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

3. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Nice to hear from you again.

4. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

Thnx.bro

5. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

Day 30, After a long time was very confident, happening and well behaved during a social gathering. Thank you Nofap :)

6. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

7. atm hasan

atm hasan Fapstronaut

8. Thank you so much @Dr. Jekyll . Yes, this period of my life has been the most transforming one since at least ten years back in my life. So many things has happened and now I am always on the hunt for killing old habits and start new. Having been a guy with not so much structure in my life, I am suddenly a very organized person with clear life goals and an ever growing toolbox for reaching them.

I am also happy for your sake! I remember when we were in the reboot for life challenge and I think you did twice as good a streak every time, then suddenly you broke that pattern and now you have come very far in your struggle. It's inspiring to see :)

Urðr, The_Fisher, Dr. Jekyll and 7 others like this.
  9. RBYG_flag

RBYG_flag Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

223 days, beat my record of 220 days! The real challenge is now as an attractive friend comes from London to visit me for 3 weeks. I think she's interested in me and she'll stay at the hotel for 3 weeks as I'm gonna work and see her in the evening and on weekends. I dunno what's gonna happen guys..... Pray for me lol

Urðr, The_Fisher, Dr. Jekyll and 7 others like this.
  10. 14 days no pmo milestone reached! Next milestone is 30 days

Urðr, atm hasan, The_Fisher and 9 others like this.
  11. fapnot#

fapnot# Fapstronaut

12. Want to stop 656

Want to stop 656 Fapstronaut

Day 11 and half ..

Urðr, happysloth, fapnot# and 6 others like this.
  13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You're right about them growing up so fast. I try to appreciate things that will soon come to an end even if on occasion I'm irritable and easily annoyed. That realization usually gives me the power to stifle my unpleasant feelings. I know too that I am the blueprint for the type of guy she'll choose. What an awesome responsibility. Enjoy your your two " babies"

Urðr, happysloth, fapnot# and 6 others like this.
  14. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

congrats .
    And wish you a great time.

Urðr, happysloth, fapnot# and 5 others like this.
  15. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

congrats .

Urðr, happysloth, The_Fisher and 3 others like this.
  16. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut