1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

I believe my sexual health has improved since ending PMO. My PSA tests a couple years ago were showing alarmingly high readings, to the point I had a biopsy done on my prostate to test for cancer (none found). Last month, after almost a year of noPMO (except for a half dozen or so resets) my PSA test reading had dropped back down into the normal range.

Urðr, happysloth, Caleb 2020 and 8 others like this.
  2. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

3. YesIMpossible

YesIMpossible Fapstronaut

4. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

I have just completed the 90 day challenge.
    Day 1/365

5. ANewEarth

ANewEarth Fapstronaut

6. KennyCZ

KennyCZ Fapstronaut

---ALL-STAR MODE---
    5/365

7. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

8. KurosuX

KurosuX Fapstronaut

Day 113
    "I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy." – Og Mandino

9. Sunny76

Sunny76 Fapstronaut

Day 19 here guys! moving towards one month pmo free hopefully

10. Blaze21

Blaze21 Fapstronaut

Day 19, almost twenty days! Feeling great and off to sleep! Let's go brothers!

11. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

You rock man , keep it up

12. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Yes , you have conditioned your junk to fapping everyday so when you stop your junk doesn't know what's happening and has to readjust .

It's just your body adapting to a non fapping lifestyle

13. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

14. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

True warrior action
    @The fisher

15. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

Thanks man, im working on it. Lets keep it up.

16. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

88 days
    I now can see women's and individuals base on their characters and the things in their head like their aims or vision which they want to reach and not base on their shape ,measurement or their past.
    My wet dream have reduced from 10 in month two of Pmo to two in month three of Pmo.
    I can control or its better to say my prefrontal cortex or rational mind can control my release or wet dream even in my sleeping .

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  17. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

The effect of stress and overutilizing

The Body as a Magnet Think about a magnet as you look at Figure 5.3. Magnets, of course, have polarity. They each have a north pole and a south pole; one end has a positive charge and the other end has a negative charge. The polarity between the ends of a magnet is what causes the magnet to produce an electromagnetic field. The stronger the polarity between the two poles, the larger the electromagnetic field the magnet produces. You can’t see that electromagnetic field, but it exists—and it can be measured. A magnet has a measurable invisible electromagnetic field surrounding it. The stronger the polarity between the north and south poles, the more current moves through the magnet and the bigger the electromagnetic field. The strength of a magnet’s electromagnetic field can even influence matter. If you were to take tiny metal shavings and lay them on a piece of paper, put another piece of paper over that first piece of paper, and then set a magnet on top of that second piece of paper, those metal shavings would organize themselves within the magnet’s electromagnetic field. The electromagnetic field of the magnet is powerful enough to affect material reality—even though the frequency of this field exists beyond your senses. Figure 5.4 illustrates this. The electromagnetic field of a magnet will organize metal shavings placed under it into the patterns of its field. The Earth is a magnet. And like any other magnet, it has a north pole and a south pole, as well as an electromagnetic field surrounding it. While this field itself is invisible, we’re all familiar with one amazing way to see that it exists; the Earth’s electromagnetic field deflects the sun’s photons, and during a solar flare or a mass coronal ejection, that field deflects trillions of tons of photons hurled toward the Earth in a pulsating, colorful phenomenon known as the northern lights. Your body is also a magnet. Ancient cultures (especially Asian cultures) have known this for thousands of years. Your north pole is your mind and brain, and your south pole is your body at the base of your spine. When you’re living by the hormones of stress (the emotions of survival) or when you’re overutilizing the other two survival energy centers, you are constantly drawing energy from this invisible field. The energy then no longer flows through the body, because the body, in survival mode, is pulling the energy from the field and storing it in the body—specifically in the first three energy centers. (This is what happens when the thinking/feeling loop we talked about earlier is activated.) If this goes on long enough, the body won’t have any electrical charge running through it at all, and without an electrical charge, it can’t create the field of electromagnetic energy that normally surrounds it. When that happens, the body is no longer like a magnet. Now it’s like a piece of ordinary metal—a magnet that’s lost its charge. As you can see in Figure 5.5, the body then becomes more matter and less energy (or more particle and less wave).
    Joe Dispenza, Becoming Supernatural: How Common People Are Doing the Uncommon

18. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

On Meditation

As you begin the meditation, close your eyes and take a few slow, deep breaths. Soon you should drop from a beta brain-wave state into an alpha state. This more restful, but still focused, state activates your frontal lobe, which as you read, lowers the volume on the circuits in your brain that process time and space. Although at first you might not be able to slip easily into the next slower brain-wave state, theta, with practice you’ll be able to slow your brain waves down even further. Theta is the brain-wave state where the body is asleep but the mind is awake, and it’s where you can more readily change your body’s automatic programs. How
    Joe Dispenza, You Are the Placebo: Making Your Mind Matter