1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

36 hr intermittent fast

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Tolambalala, Aug 15, 2017.

36 hr fast to boost testosterone?

1. not effective

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. effective

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hey fapstronauts, need some advice here

I wanted not only to nofap, but have some other Testosterone booster things to follow. One of them i fugured would be intermittent fasting. I decided to do a 36 hr fast once a week, due to my personality i cannot go easy on myself if i decide to start something big and didn't consider 12-16-24 hr fasts. Now i'm at the office (working 9 to 5 five days a week) and the day is all fucked up, can't do a freaking thing cause no energy, no carbs going to the brain, etc...

My question to you guys is the intermittent fasting really a Testosterone booster or is it the least important? btw i need to bulk up a bit, cause my fapping years have added to my skinny ass boy type body..

Really appreciate your thoughts on this!

2. Hello. I had a "skinny boy type" body as well. I think this fast is a bad idea to boost up testostrone. Also it wont help you bulk up, just the opposite. What you need to do, and what I did, is to start to eat alot of protein and lift weights. You know your lack of energy, that's really your lack of carbs. You need a good amount of carbs to keep up energy, espicilly when lifting. I'm still skinny but I'm just bulking on more muscle. I gained 15 lbs in 2.5 months using this method. You just have to eat alot, more than normal. Testostrone will get effected if you eat junk food, but if you eat carbs and most importantly protein it will boost up t-levels

3. If you do fasting with intention to build more muscle then it will not help. Fasting does not increase testosterone and growth hormone enough naturally for you to notice any more improved muscle gains whatsoever. Neither does nofap. You will probably feel more energy and better focus from that testosterone increase, which can mean better workouts at gym, which might translate into increased muscle growth indirectly. But if your effort is already perfect then there is no way how would all this increase your gains.

Still though you definitely should fast. Because it is super healthy. I used to fast daily for 23 hours. Best I've ever felt. Tons of energy, better memory, better focus, more clear head, needed less sleep. Awesome stuff. Now I fast for around 16 hours or so daily.