1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

36 days and counting

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by WillyRonka, Jul 20, 2018.

1. WillyRonka

WillyRonka Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

After 8.5 months of trial and error, I finally reached the 30 day plateau. This has come with its challenges. Mood swings and depression are two things I'm struggling with. In fact, just today, I blew up on a crush at work. I said things that I'm not proud of, but I did have the confidence to speak my mind. But I'm depressed for acting out.

My energy levels are insane. Im hitting the gym almost every day...sometimes twice a day.

I'm reading more self help books on tough days like today.

I use less social media. I used to be a daily facebook user. Now, my account is deleted. Today, I deleted snapchat, and I hope to keep it gone.

My confidence is up. I'm making more eye contact with girls. Although they're not checking me out just yet, i feel like that's coming as long as i can keep a level head.

I dont consider myself cured until i get ahold of these mood swings. But i know one thing is for sure. 1 relapse literally ruins everything.

Stay strong friends!

2. 28yrsold

28yrsold Fapstronaut

Keep fighting. You will win for sure.

Randox likes this.
  3. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Keep up on this awesome path and never let your guard down . Congratulations!

4. O V E R C O M E R

O V E R C O M E R Fapstronaut

Your story is an inspiration to all. Keep resisting temptation and you'll get to where you want to be. All the best and God Bless!

5. KEEP FIGHTING!!! you GOT THIS

6. Tina123

Tina123 Banned

I received a message from the post office that I won the car. I was happy. I was told that I had to pay for the delivery of the documents. I decided to check the reality of the mail on the site. It turned out that this is one-time mail.