1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. 2pres90

2pres90 Fapstronaut

Update: quick PMO again after a good morning. I can tell I was trying to stay at home after a long couple of weeks, but I'm forcing myself out of the apartment and to the gym.

2. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

i'm checking in, trying to stop the thoughts at the thought level this time. Often thoughts lead to action, so trying to do it different from last time.

Freeman82 likes this.
  3. Check in. No to PMO.

fpybird1234 likes this.
  4. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

checking in for the night

5. Hello, PolarOtter. You have been added to the waiting list. I will tag you when we have an opening (watch your alerts). You are correct, nofap is probably a lot easier (the initial reboot anyway) when you abstain from all sexual activity, so that is something you need to work out with your partner. That being said, the ultimate goal of nofap is not to repress all sexual desires for the rest of your life, but to hopefully develop a healthy sexuality with a real person instead of a computer screen. I haven't been in a relationship in years and don't have any plans to get into one until I make satisfactory progress in my nofap journey. This is tricky territory for all of us and something each one of us has to work out according to our needs.

6. @PolarOtter - I went ahead and added you to the member ranking because a another member (Peterliberation) has unexpectedly deleted his account. Welcome to the group!

7. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

8. Relapsed last night. Woke up in the middle of the night. One particular woman who is a trigger for me came to mind.

artifact likes this.
  9. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

checking in in the morning, no PMO :)

Freeman82 likes this.
  10. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

Thank you Artifact. I am very glad to be part of this community and hope to become more and more involved. My days continue and I am still PMO-free and except for morning wood, haven't really even gotten erections (not sure why, but I DO get them in my morning cold showers... always thought these were to diminish them?). That being said, today was particularly difficult for me because mid-afternoon... I developed an erection while sitting in my cube at work (I haven't had this experience since junior high school). I have really been looking forward to seeing my partner and having sex with him while he is home this weekend and in full disclosure, I was thinking about him when my 'situation' arose. I am now really torn... not sure if I need to abstain from sex with him, have sex, but not allow myself to orgasm or just go for it. I will discuss this with him too and see what he says, because I was not able to manage things in the past, which is why I want my penis to be in his control. If we talk and he/we decide to have sex and I do have an orgasm, how would I document that in my day counter? I would still be P and M free, but O would be back to zero, or because I had an O with him and not by myself, would it all just continue?

control your life likes this.
  11. PolarOtter

PolarOtter Fapstronaut

Oh, very cool... thank you!!!

12. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Checking in 15 ! Happy as I can be!

13. stands to reason

stands to reason Fapstronaut

I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.

14. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

15. Check in. No to PMO.

stands to reason likes this.
  16. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

18. Oscarito

Oscarito Fapstronaut

Hello! I'm checking in.

The last few days have been a struggle, but I haven't caved.