1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

right there with you, man. It's been a tough weekend

2. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Thanks very much. Just curious why you think checking in helps you to be accountable. Sometimes I question how much it helps which is probably why I've been relapsing so much lately.

Thinking I need to block dating apps too and maybe postpone dating. Feel like I have zero shot at normal relationship (I"ve always been this way) and should work on myself by getting longer no P.M. streaks so I can give a girl a fair shot. Right now it seems difficult to stop dating, the apps and hard to approach dating in a healthy way.

3. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Wil go for a 2 steaks right now. Small ones. Will try for end of day today by 11pm as well as a 3 day streak of no P or M (maybe no dating apps either but that would be very difficult.)

My eyes just feel worn out and head is pounding. had 2 donuts for breakfast this morning. taking a nap instead of working. Just taking the easy way out with almost everything. Really do a need a nap to gain some strength then I can focus on work, working out, prepping healthier foods, cleaning, etc. Hope it's ok to write all this in the forum. Guessing that's what it's for, but if not, just lmk.

Update to this post an hour later . I'm back at P.M.. Right after I'm saying how disgusting it feels. I need to just get outside and go for a walk and get some exercise. yuk.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  4. Checking in just works for me and that's why I do it. Just do whatever works for you bro!

5. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Makes sense. Might as well keep checking in myself. Just came back from a walk. Trying to reset from feeling so slow
    Nice going. Inspiring.
    Sounds great. Thank you. Checking in again. Still need set blockers again. too easy to keep going back and looking.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in tuesday....life is beautiful!

7. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Cheking day 8. Back where i was.

8. EcoMunchies

EcoMunchies Fapstronaut

Day 47, all going well here. No issues, just good family time and finally some 1 on 1 time with my OH . Way overdue, nearly as long as this streak!!

Haven't been on here as much as normal this week .Not a bad thing. But also haven't had the time to reply to people or other postings here. I did see one or two about the accountability factor of the group .I agree that it's a strong factor .i don't want to let any of you down .i want to see myself with 100 days against my name! So goals and accountability are a key part of the site and group for me .

9. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Don't stop, get up and fight !

10. Morning check in. Almost watched p last night but didn't.

11. Hey there! I have read the rules and would like to join this group. My longest streak was 61 days earlier this year. Now I' back again...

12. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Impressive and awesome song! Surprised how much I like it. Thanks!

13. FreebirdFH

FreebirdFH Fapstronaut

Feeling a little better abstaining just a short time. Talking hours, not days. Just wanted to check in.

14. fpybird1234

fpybird1234 Fapstronaut

15. Hi friends, relapsed back at day 3 today instead of 13.

16. Hello, you have been added to the waiting list. I will tag you when we have an opening in the group (watch your alerts). It may be a couple of weeks.

17. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Check in wednesday! Stay strong guys! We can!

18. AEC Josh2415

AEC Josh2415 Fapstronaut

19. emanuel_free

emanuel_free Fapstronaut

Checking in day 9 exploring new lands as a fapstronaut :)