1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

34 days in, bonding with her

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Ineedhelp321, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Ineedhelp321

Ineedhelp321 Fapstronaut

so 34 days in to no PM and it’s been wonders for my relationship. She made it clear at the start that she wanted to be with me but would leave if I didn’t get help. I’ve been going to group meetings and we’ve gone to therapy, both I would highly recommend. She’s checked on me and browsed my phone frequently but I feel her trust building again.

I wouldn’t say I’ve noticed changes in myself as far as my physiology or anything like that, but I have noted that our intimate times are so much better now that I’m not putting any of my energy into my own self pleasure. It has reawakened old fetishes such as wearing panties and DDLG(with diapers, which she is comfortable with), and I’ve allowed her to explore her pegging kink. By all means we are growing together as a couple.

Fellas, you owe it to your woman and to yourself to fight the good fight and kick this habit. God bless, keep fighting.

CowardlyLion and Torn like this.
  2. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Like you, I found my old fetishes being reawakened as well when stopping PM. Any updates on your progress?