1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

33 days and going strong!!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by chancer17, Jul 21, 2017.

1. chancer17

chancer17 Fapstronaut

Today marks 33 days free from P. My confidence has improve significantly. I am far more comfortable in social situations than I was. I was always confident but this confidence had decreased and I was more anxious in situations where I had to be around lots of people. I am noticing far less awkward moments in conversations with people also.

Before I used to M multiple times a day and could not control it. Now I don't really think about it. If it happens I have no problem with it as I don't have thoughts of P when it happens.

Still a long road to 90 days but hoping I continue the way i have the past 33 days :)

Courage, Alk346 and DBug like this.
  2. Anonymouspanda

Anonymouspanda Fapstronaut

Be careful! I have noticed that many people have a harder time after day 30-40 usually, goodluck and dont give up and stay strong. Congrats on reaching 30+ days :D

3. DBug

DBug Fapstronaut

Amazing man! But as @Anonymouspanda said: Keep your guard up! Last year I thought I had the worst behind me and then it got me on day 49 so I speak from experience. Keep Fighting!

Anonymouspanda likes this.
  4. Bobeed

Bobeed Fapstronaut

Did you also engage in sex? And if yes what day?

5. phwrancesco

phwrancesco Fapstronaut

6. Miked132

Miked132 Fapstronaut

Congratulations, keep up the hard work

7. Drew140

Drew140 Guest

Even though I relapsed yesterday after 26 days the reboot helped a lot. No soreness, more sensitivity, more firm during the day, and when I released it was like a volcano. I felt the orgasm in my feet.

DBug likes this.
  8. chancer17

chancer17 Fapstronaut

No sex no. I have lost interest in that side of things which I am happy about for the moment. I suppose I am going through a new phase now of very low sexual libido. I'm more than OK with this as I go through this cycle and looking forward to when I come out the other side of it all!

9. Now it's time to fight with your mind.
    The game has just begun bud!!
    Stay on guard.
    It's time that mind will trick you for P, M or O.

10. dopecry

dopecry Fapstronaut

So true