1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

31 Days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Inspirer3, May 30, 2019.

1. Inspirer3

Inspirer3 Fapstronaut

Hello friends,
    Its been 31 days of nofap but literally it felt like 31 years.So tough at times but, I continued on this path.Feeling extremely clear and lucid.No mental tension and ambiguities.Relaxed with very good grades and gymming daily.Working hard in studies and Girl's attraction is so real.I previously thought that it's a myth but, since nofap I have realized that it's reality.
    I was on nofap Hardmode 31 days.

Inspirer signing out:).

2. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut

Awesome job bro, I've also experienced the effects at almost 30 days girl's are clearly more attracted. Turning heads when I pass cars on my bike, approaching me in stores to smile at me nervously and I feel much more confident in general. I can run and ride for miles without feeling worn out. I still get sore the day after but hey only day 20 something for me. Superpowers are coming on for sure!:D:emoji_bicyclist::emoji_basketball_player::emoji_basketball::emoji_trophy::emoji_ticket::emoji_mountain_bicyclist::emoji_lifter::emoji_juggling::emoji_alembic::emoji_closed_lock_with_key::emoji_arrow_double_up::emoji_heart_exclamation:

3. Jah mon.

Inspirer3 and stoneyman22 like this.
  4. stoneyman22

stoneyman22 Fapstronaut