300 push ups per day - 30 days!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Time2StopUK, Mar 14, 2015.

1. Time2StopUK

Time2StopUK Fapstronaut

Hey guys,

During this journey to 90 days nofap hard mode I find that exercise really motivates me to strive for my goals therefore have decided to set myself a challenge. I want to gain muscle on my arms and legs as I feel a little timid and want to change this.

I found a really inspiring video on youtube where a guy did 300 push ups a day for a month and the results where staggering, there was no steroids used just pure push ups.

The reason why I am so timid is because I do a lot of running, I play football a lot so that means lengthy running times, I do no exercises that would help arms and legs properly so I have now decided that I'm going to slow down on the running and just concentrate on my arms and legs and when I feel the need to start running again (30mins) I will implement back into my exercise routine.

I really am looking forward to seeing the results, this is not going to be easy so during the time when I do the 300 push ups I will take small breaks to ease muscle cramps/pain.

2. Time2StopUK

Time2StopUK Fapstronaut

Thanks, I will keep everyone updated on how it goes and if I see a difference :)

3. lion6

lion6 Fapstronaut

Great inspiration i will try to add an exercise plan into my lifestyle.
    i do a lot of running and walking but i like your challenge good luck .

4. Time2StopUK

Time2StopUK Fapstronaut

Thanks a lot, I'm really hoping for this to work. Let's see how tonight (6.00pm) goes and I will let you guys know :)

5. Time2StopUK

Time2StopUK Fapstronaut

This will be the routine I will be following during my 30 day challenge!

Start time - 6.00pm
    Finish time - 6.45pm/7.00pm

x100 normal push ups
    x100 diamond push ups
    x100 Clap push ups

6. i cannot hit 300 pushups but yes I have done 100 pushups. 5 sets of 20 pushups.
    exercise is a very good way to avoid triggers. i exercise everyday and it had helped me a lot.

7. JensDK42

JensDK42 Guest

Remember to let your muscles rebuild. They will need rest. (And there's no gain without pain)

8. Twister2020

Twister2020 New Fapstronaut

9. Verhart

Verhart Fapstronaut

Wow, the routine is no doubt hard. I working out for quite some time, but I wouldn't be able to complete it, especially in that time. Wish you best!

10. jorritsma

jorritsma New Fapstronaut

your morning routine is quite sick! the 100 diamond push ups must be terrible after the regular ones.
    and i'm not even talking about the clap push ups after that.
    Are you doing them strict? like nose to ground? because if you do i'm impressed!

I want to implement a variation of Cindy(Crossfit) in the morning:
    5x:
    5 pull ups/chin ups
    10 push ups
    15 air squats

main reason is that this includes some other muscles besides chest and triceps.

Good luck with your challenge

11. OurLiP

OurLiP Fapstronaut

Sounds pretty cool, I'm currently sticking with 20 pushups, 20 situps and some jumping jacks for now; but will definitely ramp up how much I exercise ASAP :cool"

12. Chiaro

Chiaro Fapstronaut

Damn bruh! Beast mode activated!

13. This seems like an interesting challenge indeed. I probably won't join because I have my own workout program already, but I would love to hear about the results from you that do. Don't forget to take the before/after pics! :D
    Also, I met this guy earlier this month, who had taken up a 100 000 push up challenge for this year. So there's an idea for all of you who manage to pull off the 1 month challenge. ;) Good luck to everyone!