1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by newlife1975, Jun 20, 2018.

1. newlife1975

newlife1975 Fapstronaut

I have made it to 30 days without PMO. Who would have thought.
    Do I have succes. In the sense of looking at others huge succes. On the great scale of ogling made by Rockstar and @Kenzi, you can find here, as follows. I was not a full ogler, but was definitely often in the 'trance' stage. Now more in the 'seeing', and even in the 'noticing'. A 'see' is often followed with a reinterpretation. Making her just human, seeing the woman/girl as a person. For example, how cute i she with that child. Or how often must she walk her dog, lovely that she takes the time. Little things. But they do work.

A lot of stuff is still hard. Working through the mistakes I have made. Remembering a lot of the stuff I had forgotten and processing that. Not easy.

Then the underlying stuff. Insecurity, need, sadness, fear of what might follow. Slowly dealing with that, cause that is the true recovery. Finding more selfworth. I have lost a lot of the shame. I am more open. Feel myself becoming more, who I am and who I want to be. :)

So onwards to 60. One day at a time.

2. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

You can get to 60!
    And congrats on 30.
    I'm glad if anything I said has helped in anyway... But you did your Reboot yourself.
    You should be proud :)

newlife1975 and spaces like this.
  3. newlife1975

newlife1975 Fapstronaut

Thank you. But by being open and talking about your experiences you and few others have been so invaluable in these weeks. And I should be proud. Sigh, still hard for me to be that though. Something to let in more. :)

Kenzi and FX-05 like this.
  4. Congrats on the 30+ days I know getting there the first time was eye opening to me be proud of it, but be careful and don't get overconfident because urges will happen I remember getting threw 30 days feeling ok but then around day 45 or 46 I had an urge pmo that pushed me to the absolute brink I barley got up from the computer and went to another room and just sat there deep breathing to calm and center myself in nearly 300 days in that was the absolute worst . Keep your guard up temptation is always around even when your nearing a year like me . GOOD FOR YOU ON 30 DAYS, YOU CAN MAKE IT TO 60, 90+DAYS

newlife1975 likes this.
  5. newlife1975

newlife1975 Fapstronaut

Thanks , also doing weekly meetings. So very aware. Thank you for helping me keep grounded.

6. Kimpossible9

Kimpossible9 Fapstronaut

I'm also reaching 30 days

Yay me! *sighs*
    And then walks off

newlife1975 likes this.
  7. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

I'm just going to join you in the 30's club.. Congo bro

newlife1975 likes this.
  8. newlife1975

newlife1975 Fapstronaut

Jay @Kimpossible9 & @najum98 welcome!!! Stay clear, celebrate the 30 and then just back to business like it was day 29... One day at a time. It is going well for me, last few days. So happy you took the time to react. Important to know i am not alone!!!

9. GratifiedSlave

GratifiedSlave Fapstronaut

Best wishes for you. Keep sharing your progress.. :)

newlife1975 likes this.