1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days still counting

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Joe0909, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Joe0909

Joe0909 New Fapstronaut

So let me tell you how I started: My penis was so exhausted that even when I had an erection it stayed soft. I started questioning myself whether I'm getting old and this is normal. It was not normal. My girlfriend asked me whether I still find her attractive, because sometime I couldn't have an erection with her, even thought she's a 90x60x90 hot bomb. I started checking about my condition on the net and I found this community. Just reading a few stories, it seems like you reach heaven while abstaining from PMO. So I decided to try.

Now after 30 day, I could say WOW!!!
    I have so much confidence, feel like a James Bond every day. I get very strong erections a few times a day. And only a slight fantasy turns me on.

One more thing I got is focus. I'm more in control of my own behavior and of my relationships with colleagues or friends. I'm more reactive and have more peace of mind.

But there's still space for more. I want to reach 90 days and see the difference, because those 30 days were worth it.

2. iamquiting

iamquiting Fapstronaut

great keep doing that. never ever think to go back to where you were before

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. Keep going!
    Now for 60 And 90 days,then forever!

4. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

I am scrolling through Success post from those who are at a similar stage to me... just to add my congratulations and support