1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days sexual beast challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Phillips, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Phillips

Phillips Fapstronaut

Welcome in sexual beast challenge. There are only 2 rules:
    1. No fapping :D
    2. You approach any beautiful women you really find attractive and tell her she looks beautiful (be genuine about it! Don't tell it to girls you don't really feel attractive)

Continue the conversation if you want to. Even if all these girls will reject you, observe how you change after a month. I am on day 2 of this challenge. If you would like to join this challenge or comment it you are invited

IronDog and asbgca like this.
  2. the second rule is a little too drastic. isn't it ?
    good luck buddy. ( and don't count me in).

3. the second rule should perhaps be changed to the women you have known for sometime and whom you find attractive.

4. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Great idea to combine nofap with an approach challenge @Phillips! I'm glad someone thought about this. Rule #2 is a great start to get you comfortable talking to attractive women.

BUT it is actually not good game. I would NOT do this every day for a whole month. After a few days it will start being counterproductive and actually HURT your self-esteem in the long run.

Here's why. If you go up to an attractive woman and show her you're interested straight away, you're likely to get rejected EVERY TIME. This is because you're not communicating YOUR OWN value to her first. You're not giving her any reason why she should pick you over the dozens of other guys she meets every day. If you do this for 30 days, you'll be burning in a pathway in your brain that says "I keep telling beautiful girls how attractive they are, and they always reject me."

Like I said, it's a great start. But what you need over 30 days is a progressive approach challenge that makes it more and more likely that you'll get a positive response.

Deleted Account and IronDog like this.
  5. This might be more beneficial if you do it at around 1 am at a bar ;)

Deleted Account, A41:14A and IronDog like this.
  6. Follow up: legit it's the only place you'd get anywhere with that! It's amazing what drunk girls will do. "Wanna leave with me?" "Ummm... Ok?" Then they fuck you in the parking lot lol. *Sigh* the summer of 2016... The only downside is you start developing a drinking problem cause you're alllways at the bar lolol

7. Phillips

Phillips Fapstronaut

I still try to stick to those rules, but I treat the second rule not strict. The point is not to pass obvious occasions, when for example hot chick is sitting next to you and you do nothing. I do mostly cold approaches on the street and if a girls is going somewhere or doesn't have much time than I just say: You look beautiful, we should go for a coffee. (only if it is true :D )

I don't agree that you have to present some value first. If you are confident you don't need to prove anything. Your value is that most men don't have balls to tell directly to beautiful girl what they are thinking and you are doing this. If she want to talk longer then take the occasion. Many times after giving her compliment she want to talk.

Anyway, still on this path. Sometimes it goes better, sometime worse, but I treat it as a journey and way of improvement myself. Peace

8. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

Great that you're staying with it. My success rate with a similar challenge was 1 number out of every 10 approaches. But I kept those very brief on purpose, basically asking for the nubmer in the 2nd/3rd sentence. If you're striking up a conversation and keeping that going, that's a different story. In that case you're already displaying value and charm, which is likely going to spike attraction. Post some field reports, let us know how it's going. It's exciting that you're so gung-ho confronting that fear.

9. "hey you're beautiful"
    "get out of my face creep"

10. I'm agreeing with asbgca on this one. It's a suicide mission. What a better idea is, is self improvement, and working on the personal mission that God installed in your heart, and in the process, destroy your narcissism. A good resource for that is in Mark Manson's book "Models". Don't go up to beautiful women and destroy your chances. Get game first, stay NoFap, and then get women. Just my opinion.

asbgca and Deleted Account like this.
  11. asbgca

asbgca Fapstronaut

I think you've got it wrong. The challenge OP proposed is to tell a beautiful woman that she IS beautiful - not that you don't know she is beautiful. To me this sounds like a perfectly normal thing to say to someone ... with one BIG exception.

What many people (guys especially) don't like to admit is that a woman's looks make a HUGE difference. Yes, on a 'human' level we're all the same, we're all 'normal' people doing 'normal' things and having 'normal' conversations. But in biological and sexual REALITY guys are wired to react very differently to women who are highly attractive. When you approach an attractive woman and want to communicate your sexual intent, the situation becomes ANYTHING BUT normal. Most women (attractive or not) know this instinctively - they all know the impact that a woman's looks have on a man. But most guys hate to admit this reality - probably because we're the ones suffering the anxiety and we'd rather forget about it. As soon as you approach a beautiful woman (a stranger or not) and you have sexual intent, primal fears and insecurities about competition from other men arise right away. This creates enormous anxiety for many guys. Maybe you're not one of them, maybe you don't have approach anxiety? Then you're lucky. For many men communicating sexual intent to a highly attractive woman is unthinkable because of this anxiety. This is what the challenge is about. And this is why it's a good thing to be confronting your approach anxiety, it makes you a braver man - though this challenge doesn't go far enough and is actually counterproductive, as I said in my previous post.

If you don't understand all this, you're either (1) lucky to not have this anxiety (you're a 'natural'), (2) you're safe in a relationship or (3) you're playing the monk role and are repressing your sexual intent. In either case you're clueless and you're missing an important part of sexual reality. Enjoy your luck or your relationship, or be a monk if you choose, but open your eyes to what's real.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
  12. deyocbx

deyocbx New Fapstronaut

buraya yeni katıldım ve bu tarz paylaşımlar, benim gibi aynı düşünce yapısına sahip insanları görmek gerçekten iç açıcı ve güzel geliyor .d