1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days (Miracles)

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Abdal, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Abdal

Abdal Fapstronaut

@jager I'm not a special one.I am a human being like you. You can do it as well bro!Take my energy <3

slitebg and jager like this.
  2. Abdal

Abdal Fapstronaut

an other quick update:
    1)Weight gaining process increasing =D
    2)everybody tells me that your teeth look brighter and I also noticed that
    3)before nofap I used to get blood when brushing my teeth that is not happening anymore
    4)today I suddenly discovered my deeper voice. First, I thought I got possessed.I have two options now LOL beta sound pack and Alpha sound pack. I have not any opportunity to share my voice with you unfortunately and I don't have mobile phone/camera.I use pc/the internet only once a week. I abstained from social media. I abstained from cigaret, drug alcohol gaming etc
    I have not any addictions in the current phase. I am fucking HAPPY and can't describe this feeling sorry for my bad English. Until next Friday ( Friday is my Pc day LOL ) Good luck guys on your journeys !!!

slitebg, nikh, Tonytone and 1 other person like this.
  3. Bobeed

Bobeed Fapstronaut

Salam my muslim friend,

Did the quality of your erections also improve? Like did it get bigget or harder?

Abdal likes this.
  4. erico552

erico552 Fapstronaut

Yeah that's right :after 30 days you discover you wasn't living

Abdal likes this.
  5. Nice streak! :D

Abdal likes this.
  6. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

This is the first goal for me on my NoFap journey, please pray for me brother to overcome this!

Alk346, Tonytone and Abdal like this.
  7. Leonard Felix

Leonard Felix New Fapstronaut

It's just a begining, keep going man and hope you will get your dream soon

Abdal likes this.
  8. Ruqyah

Ruqyah Fapstronaut

Alhamdolillah!

I am proud of you brother. Let's get rid of this evil once and for all.

spartan459, Abdal and erico552 like this.
  9. Violin&Vision

Violin&Vision Fapstronaut

Congratulation!

Abdal likes this.
  10. Gointhaxtramile

Gointhaxtramile Fapstronaut

Man this is motivating stuff my legs are shaking! Yippee! It is my fourth day of NoFap, the starting point of my journey! Abdal, you my friend are an inspiration! You've inspired me and I guess many others who have read your thread! I'm a skinny guy who needs to gain weight, gain confidence etc. So thank you Abdal, I hope I experience the same as you buddy!

Tonytone and Abdal like this.
  11. Abdal

Abdal Fapstronaut

@Bobeed I got an erection in a dream 5 days ago.It was the strongest erection I have ever experienced.It was not sexual dream cause I cleaned my subconscious mind from dirty things. I was in nature, got strong lovely feeling and erection. Then woke up and saw that I have relapsed lol.It was my 3rd and strongest dream relapsing experience in my life.So yes the quality of erection comparing before nofap days is much better. it's like day and night.

12. Abdal

Abdal Fapstronaut

I AM BACK AGAIN TODAY IS MY PC DAY LOL . THANKS FOR KIND WORDS GUYS .I LOVE YOU ALL STAY STRONG YOU WILL REAP THE BENEFITS SOON ! UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY .GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!<3

slitebg likes this.
  13. Bobeed

Bobeed Fapstronaut

Tnx man , stay well

Abdal likes this.
  14. Abdal

Abdal Fapstronaut

Quick update :
    My eyesight is getting better.
    My skin brighter and softer now.
    My facial hair looks darker.
    Manly face.

Woman attraction is at its finest (it's up to you how to comprehend this lol)

Moreover started no sugar 1 week ago.NoFap and no sugar = "combo wombo" beast mode lol.Self-mastery is my ultimate goal.

Stay strong guys.Best of luck!

slitebg likes this.
  15. Badra123

Badra123 Fapstronaut

Very good , I'm also celebrating 30 days NoFap alhmoud lel Allah,

Abdal likes this.
  16. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

NO BRO DON'T IGNORE THE GIRLS MAN. IT IS TIME TO CAPITALIZE ON YOUR SUCCESS. IT IS BETTER TO HOOK UP WITH A REAL GIRL THAN COME AND POST ALL OF THESE AMAZING REPORTS ALL TO RELAPSE, BECAUSE YOU ARE TO HORNY TO HANDEL IT, START TAKING IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH GIRLS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE GAME THAT IS FINE JUST BE YOUR SELF, AND THEY WILL LOVE YOU.

17. nikh

nikh Fapstronaut

Thanks for your update inspiring to read.

18. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Gr
    awesome stuff, well done m8

19. Thank God, i find someone like a true muslim thinker.Assalam o Aliekum bro i am too a muslim here. And i really like ur perception.

20. Thank you for sharing your motivational story my friend. Have women actually talked to you out of the blue? What do you think about oogling women while on reboot? Keep on going all the best to you