1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days: I can feel the change happening

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by AtomicTango, Sep 3, 2017.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

After months of trying to recapture whatever got me to 75 days during my first streak, I will finally hit 30 days about an hour after I post this. In the past month I've started exercising more, started reading more, I've been more assertive, more dominant, less likely to put up with shit from people, more likely to speak my mind and not give a fuck what people think. The feeling of satisfaction is tangible, I know I'm not out of the darkness just yet but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. My goals have never been more within my reach and it feels so good.

2. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

That's amazing, I have experienced this to whenever I hit 30 days! Keep up the good work and I hope you can catch up and go beyond your 75 day streak

3. Ran-man

Ran-man Fapstronaut

Way to go man!!! You have inspired me!! This NoFap stuff really works!!!

4. great job man. feel the same as you.

5. Being naturally assertive, this is one of my hopes. Not just going along with what others do, not being aggressive either, just standing my ground and speaking my mind. Wonderful. Thanks for sharing this mate

6. S.A.D.

S.A.D. Fapstronaut

Keep it up man. 30+ days is a great acomplishment. Im nearing that goal too ;)

7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

What I found is that being assertive isnt really a bad thing, it only seems like it because we are afraid to step on peoples toes. When I decided to stop tolerating peoples shit I actually got results, and found out from others that I was doing exactly what they wanted to do, but didnt. I think people actually respect me more because of it, and the people I'm no doubt offending by it I realised dont deserve my attention anyway.

Freeman82 likes this.
  8. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Good luck, when you get past that hurdle I think it becomes a lot easier, it did for me the first time at least.

9. Marvellous, carry on :)

10. Admonius

Admonius Fapstronaut

This is a really great read and inspiring!