1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days for the 1st time

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by iamquiting, Jun 21, 2017.

1. iamquiting

iamquiting Fapstronaut

Hi,
    I knew nofap 3 years ago through the famous video of Ted talk. I have been trying a lot but never reached 30 days. Most of my relapses were due to forgetting why I really started this. Therefore, my advice to whom is trying is to never ever forget why you have started this. what a miserable situation u were in you decided to start nofap and change your life. You may never feel what others are describing during rebooting but make sure you will feel it eventually.

I am happy for what I have successfully done and I am looking forward to writing my 60,90,120 days posts.

Aloha, Takashe, Don Gately and 13 others like this.
  2. FlyingHigher007

FlyingHigher007 Fapstronaut

Wow I get so inspired and motivated just reading through posts here!
    I think my best streak ever was 2 weeks but that was so long ago I don't even know if that happened.
    I decided to seriously commit starting on June 10th of this month.
    I was able to do 3 day streaks and 4 days was my best so far but I relapsed today twice so I decided that I needed to be part of real active community.
    Then I googled my way to here!
    First I landed on NoFap Reddit and I created a new account and I also created my first account on Nofapcom !
    I've never been so excited to cut this PMO addiction like cancer just like how I quit smoking cigarettes back in December of 2015. (Daily smoker for 4+ years)
    I remember just how difficult it was to quit cigarettes and I realized today that quitting PMO is so much more difficult because I've been addicted to PMO since I was about 9 year old. I'm now 24 turning 25 in July next month.
    There is no way I'm going to continue PMO addiction after I turn 25.
    NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My life is too precious and I want to meet a wife of my dream and get married.
    Before I do that I first need to completely conquer and dominate my own body and mind by getting victory over this deadly and seriously toxic PMO addiction.
    I've committed and I'm NOT GOING BACK EVER!!!!!!!
    NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

4. Mybrownblanket

Mybrownblanket Fapstronaut

congrats!
    *wow, NoFap on TED? Better check it out*

Username1021 likes this.
  5. Courage

Courage Fapstronaut

Great job! I am slmost at 30 days myself. Can't wait to accomplish that goal as well.

6. iamquiting

iamquiting Fapstronaut

Hermin and Hossam of Egypt like this.
  7. Don Gately

Don Gately Fapstronaut

Great sense of humor right there ha!

8. fapstraunaut90

fapstraunaut90 Fapstronaut

Congrats buddy :). Keep it up

Don Gately likes this.
  9. drakeparker

drakeparker New Fapstronaut

Thats the spirit!

10. taurean-rebirth

taurean-rebirth Fapstronaut

Im on the 25th day for the first time myself.. its feeling great.. this is my first time too.. i cant get to wait to hit 30.. wow. .. things are feeling so normal especially social interactions.. i cant believe I've been feeling awkward socially for so long for no absolute reason but just this.. its really freeing me up from the chains.. i feel so easy.. it hasn't made me an extrovert or anything but it has made me really comfortable for what i am ... And that has upped my confidence and self esteem ... Happy days ahead

Dragonnlife likes this.
  11. David0895

David0895 Fapstronaut

contr
    Congratulations friend, good job, keep going.